$1 billion class-action lawsuit launched on Toyota over vehicle emissions

Thats not who buys Toyota's. People buy Toyota's for reliability and that's pretty much it. There are always "better" vehicles out there. The only exception is the overland crowd, who buy Toyota's due to their global support infrastructure - but most "overlanders" don't go much past their local state park so most of that is irrelevant.

You could argue there quality has declined recently, but that might be true for everyone.

FWIW - I am loyal to no car company - they all have good and bad.
This 👆

Toyota's bigger problem....WHO are their stylists? I think, they all need to see an optamologist! They build the most butt ugly cars on the planet now! Compare a late 80s Supra to that covered with awkward bulges monstrosity that is not even a Toyota they are trying to pass off as one. It is just beyone hideous.
The Sienna Van, the Highlander, both butt ugly. Camry, more folds and angles to prove its not so boring
Tacoma, looks pretty good. Tundra, tried to copy Ford and GM and came back UGLY.
Fire your stylists/designers, they have FAILED you Toyota!

I think as of today, the biggest TV shows on cable are concerning the Camp Lejeune water supply. Along with who drank it a half a century ago. There is only one episode however. And it's been in reruns for the past 2 months.
And CL lawyer advertisements - good grief … have they been turned loose on a gut pile …

Toyota's bigger problem....WHO are their stylists? I think, they all need to see an optamologist! They build the most butt ugly cars on the planet now! Compare a late 80s Supra to that covered with awkward bulges monstrosity that is not even a Toyota they are trying to pass off as one. It is just beyone hideous.
The Sienna Van, the Highlander, both butt ugly. Camry, more folds and angles to prove its not so boring
Tacoma, looks pretty good. Tundra, tried to copy Ford and GM and came back UGLY.
Fire your stylists/designers, they have FAILED you Toyota!
I disagree. The Camry and Siena are (in my opinion) very good looking and modern vehicles. The Highlander? Not so much. The Tundra and Tacoma I think both are pretty good looking - their colors are pretty bold too.

Now if we’re talking interiors, yeah, I’m not a fan on just about every Toyota, but the exteriors (in my opinion) have improved greatly.

And.. just like that, Toyota stopped selling diesel powered vehicles in Australia. If diesel is as expensive there, as it is here in the USA, no one will care.

Back