$1.30 Champion Oil filter Ram Cummins cutaway.

yeah, wholesaler closeouts for $1.30 from Rock Auto,, been using them up finally decided to take one apart.
American Made by Federal Mogul corp. I've had people ask me how I change the oil in a 6.7 Cummins for less than 40 bucks..answert is simple, oil on sale and filters at giveaway prices.
IMG_0288.JPG

A few years ago, I got a bunch of Champion filters from RA that fit several Ford applications. They were all priced at about a buck, give or take. The numbers would have been the 8A, 3600 and PH16 equivalents. IIRC, they were made in Mexico, but all did the job just fine.

Very economical! When I had my 2007 Cummins Ram, it cost me upwards of $90 for three gallons of Amsoil and a Donaldson filter. Although I was taking the OCI to around 20K miles, so maybe I was more economical?

I got a bunch of Pentius 3593B's (I don't think these even exist anymore) for $1.30 ea awhile back. Been using them on Subarus for years now

yeah, wholesaler closeouts for $1.30 from Rock Auto,, been using them up finally decided to take one apart.
American Made by Federal Mogul corp. I've had people ask me how I change the oil in a 6.7 Cummins for less than 40 bucks..answert is simple, oil on sale and filters at giveaway prices. View attachment 147107
Very good filter. I’m guessing rotella 15w40 in and another of these filters? I Thank You sir 👍🇨🇦🇺🇸

Very good filter. I’m guessing rotella 15w40 in and another of these filters? I Thank You sir 👍🇨🇦🇺🇸
Mobil Delvac 1300. $39.99 for 4 gallon case at BJ's wholesale... so one oil change came on the 6.7 came in about 35 dollars.

Mobil Delvac 1300. $39.99 for 4 gallon case at BJ's wholesale... so one oil change came on the 6.7 came in about 35 dollars.
I apologize but did you install another Champion oil filter? Thank You. Sorry, been long rainy day.

I apologize but did you install another Champion oil filter? Thank You. Sorry, been long rainy day.
yeah, I purchased what amounts to a ten year supply of them... at a usage of 2 per year, I still have about 2 and a half years to go before I use them up

Back