Our own forum......wooohooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider yourself blessed...and very welcome!
grin.gif

PS Went to two Autozones today and they were still in batches 04XX...did I what? You bet...added some more Green to the family.
fruit.gif
I would have bought some 05 had I found any.

quote:

Originally posted by glxpassat:
yeah, I bought 2.5 cases in two days of the green stuff. Even found a few '02 and '03 bottles.

I'm staying 04 or newer with any future purchases...but my 02 and 03 versions will be used with honor.
tongue.gif

I'm a little leery of the 05 batches, so I won't buy any until we know why it's no longer green! I fear it might not be the same formula.

I've got 03 and 04 stuff in my shrine. So far I still haven't even used any of the 04 stuff! I have gotten such good results from the 03 stuff so far. I use up my stash in order, so that the oldest stock gets used up first. My supply will last me much longer now that I've decided on new intervals for my two cars. My wife's Honda will now go to 10k intervals (in the past it's been mostly 5k) and with mine I will follow the OLM, so the new intervals will be 8-9k, vs 5-6k before.

quote:

Originally posted by Terry:
Pete, and elvin whackos.

The Zoil work is nearing the completion stage and the contributors will be glad they waited.

The board will get a very insightful view into Zoil formulation and will make I predict elvin converts out of many......

Broken MassSpec machines awaiting parts and academic method will eventually be overcome.

I am more frustrated than you guys can imagine on this project.

Terry, my bother,

In the excitement about this special forum and your very encouraging comments about what we will see in the results, something flew right past me...now about this expression, "elvin whackos"...you know the Elves see you as a central figure in this incident of "Elve Delving" (analysis of their Elixer), therefore putting you on their "watch list," (and they still are trying to get over that I contributed resources to this endeavor)...nonetheless they told me to tell you that the least you could have done is capitalize "Elvin."
grin.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Patman:
I'm a little leery of the 05 batches, so I won't buy any until we know why it's no longer green! I fear it might not be the same formula.

I've got 03 and 04 stuff in my shrine. So far I still haven't even used any of the 04 stuff! I have gotten such good results from the 03 stuff so far. I use up my stash in order, so that the oldest stock gets used up first. My supply will last me much longer now that I've decided on new intervals for my two cars. My wife's Honda will now go to 10k intervals (in the past it's been mostly 5k) and with mine I will follow the OLM, so the new intervals will be 8-9k, vs 5-6k before.

Pat,

I am trying to use mine in order as well, and so far my oil cellar is staying pretty orderly in terms of chronology. I plan to go ahead and buy the '05 batches (even though I can't squeeze out one word about them from the Elves) UNLESS the "Made in Germany" disappears from the label...then, I guess, it will be on to the Belgian brew...I will still serve as liason to the Elves even if they may only giving technical advice to their Belgian friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back