Our own forum......wooohooo!

Messages
5,358
Location
Gone
Well Mods, [Cheers!] You finally did it...you made the Elves cry...but they were all tears of joy I can assure you...come to think of it, I'm feeling a little weepy myself... sniff, sniff ww...Shazam, we got our own forum! [Happy]
 
Messages
5,358
Location
Gone
I believe this merits a pome... I thought that I would never see A forum just for our beloved GC But then the vettmeister from fifty and nine Decided to put it all on the line And take a chance on the oil of the Elves And give us a forum just for ourselves But of course the rest of you can join in too 'Cause to exclude you would surely be mean As everyone deserves a chance to be part of The Green [Cheers!]
 
quote:
Originally posted by pscholte: I believe this merits a pome... I thought that I would never see A forum just for our beloved GC But then the vettmeister from fifty and nine Decided to put it all on the line And take a chance on the oil of the Elves And give us a forum just for ourselves But of course the rest of you can join in too 'Cause to exclude you would surely be mean As everyone deserves a chance to be part of The Green [Cheers!]
[LOL!]
 
Messages
1,891
Location
Indiana
As a relatively new member and recent convert to Mobil 1 I have a question.Will us ignorant unwashed heathans be allowed to look at the topics in this sacred forum or is there going to be some weird secret handshake or elvish code needed to gain entry? It's almost spooky in here, I'm leaving now. [Wink]
 
Messages
1,539
Location
Shippensburg, PA
This is a little weird... What are you guys gonna do when this stuff disappears from Autozone (the only place it is commonly available in the U.S.)? I have 15 qts on my shelf at home, but there is a fine line between enthusiasm for an oil, and Obsession! [Wink]
 
Messages
699
Location
Texas
quote:
Originally posted by novadude: This is a little weird... What are you guys gonna do when this stuff disappears from Autozone (the only place it is commonly available in the U.S.)? I have 15 qts on my shelf at home, but there is a fine line between enthusiasm for an oil, and Obsession! [Wink]
Ah, if the elixir does indeed vanish in time, we will gather and drink and tell stories of Elven GC Yore! [Cheers!] "The Fellowship of GC"--Member #1150
 
Messages
1,462
Location
MD
If it does dissapear they can keep the old GC bottles,pour M1 0W40 in them,shake'em 3 times and shout(in the Chuck Heston voice)! "THOU ART GC NOW!" Then pour [Eek!] .
 
Messages
3,845
Pete, and elvin whackos. The Zoil work is nearing the completion stage and the contributors will be glad they waited. The board will get a very insightful view into Zoil formulation and will make I predict elvin converts out of many...... Broken MassSpec machines awaiting parts and academic method will eventually be overcome. I am more frustrated than you guys can imagine on this project.
 
Messages
5,358
Location
Gone
I have to tell you guys (not that it will be a surprise) this whole thing (especially Terry's comments) has got me so excited I could burst...but since that is pretty messy I will just express my emotion through my posts (not that that will be a surprise). I plan to buy some of the 05 stuff tonight if my lead Autozone has it. As one the SLX/GC-meisters I must lead by example. [Happy] (a little emotion coming out) [Happy] [Happy] (a little more)
 
Messages
5,358
Location
Gone
quote:
Originally posted by farrarfan1: As a relatively new member and recent convert to Mobil 1 I have a question.Will us ignorant unwashed heathans be allowed to look at the topics in this sacred forum or is there going to be some weird secret handshake or elvish code needed to gain entry? It's almost spooky in here, I'm leaving now. [Wink]
You are most welcome, as are your unwashed friends, [Wink] ...IF...you quit calling our little Elvin village "spooky!"
 
Messages
1,116
Location
Huntsville, AL
Hey, this is great! I was hoping we would get our own place! I have a suggestion, since the '05 batch is not green anymore, and we will know what's in the '04 batch, let's see if Molekule can make it for us. If he could make it for a good price, we wouldn't have to put up with Castrol's BS and everybody would win.
 
Messages
5,358
Location
Gone
PS I wish we had video connections so we could see the looks on the faces of the GC Auslanders as they peruse the exchanges that occur here. [Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]
 
Messages
36,469
Location
ME
This is great. Now when telling people on other car BBSs to look for GC (and trying to explain the appeal) one can link to this specific forum and let them peruse all the threads.
 
Messages
1,891
Location
Indiana
quote:
Originally posted by pscholte:
quote:
Originally posted by farrarfan1: As a relatively new member and recent convert to Mobil 1 I have a question.Will us ignorant unwashed heathans be allowed to look at the topics in this sacred forum or is there going to be some weird secret handshake or elvish code needed to gain entry? It's almost spooky in here, I'm leaving now. [Wink]
You are most welcome, as are your unwashed friends, [Wink] ...IF...you quit calling our little Elvin village "spooky!"

I meant no disrespect to the elves or their most eloquent mortal spokesman.May they continue to blend the magical elixor for many years to come.Until I use some of my ever expanding stash of M1 and Maxlife synthetic the closest I can come to this mystical realm is the occasional baked snack food that is hopefully blessed in some small way by one of the sacred ones.
 
Top