Glass science?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody heard of this brand? I found a bottle of their "glass scrub" and "rain clear" for pennies on a clearance shelf a couple years ago and have been using it on my truck and Mustang since. I target about once a year application and it just works great. Simply blows Rain-X out of the water.

Looks pretty tough to get regularly, though. I see the Rain Clear on Amazon but no luck with the glass scrub. Any recommendations?

Well, as I mentioned it lasts much longer than any rain-x application I've used in the past. The process is a little labor intensive, since I go over board and clay the glass as well. Not to mention that the Rain Clear is a major PITA to buff.

Definitely open to other options. Though I've become very used to the optional status of my wipers and the infrequent application.

OT, but the labour process sounds like using Rejex on the glass. It works great, but I think it costs more labour to put it on than you save from the bugs it eases off.
wink.gif

I was getting water spots on Mazda, and it seemed even Stoner glass cleaner wouldn't get them off.

I found some 35 year old Amway Glass and Metal cleaner under sink that is a hard to apply powder which made them gleam!

The container will last another 35 years at rate it is used. Me not so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back