Fast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So tech from the 1880s meets 2016. I seen a young pre teen in IPSC out shoot most everyone with a wheel gun. Sometimes its just natural

IMO, that's incredible. The palm of his hand would have get cut, by firing that quick hitting the cock so hard.

Cock-band-cock-bang. I call bovinus escretae.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: Ohle_Manezzini
IMO, that's incredible. The palm of his hand would have get cut, by fiering that quick hitting the cock so hard.

Cock-band-cock-bang. I call bovinus escretae.

I imagine that man probably had some insane calluses on his hands. I know when I first started playing bass my fingers turned to hamburger on the very abrasive strings in short order. After 18 years of doing it, I can play for hours upon hours and be only a little tender.

Bob Munden is a legend in the shooting world. I remember watching American Shooter and seeing either him or Byron Ferguson perform trick shots at the end of every episode.

Originally Posted By: cb_13
Bob Munden is a legend in the shooting world. I remember watching American Shooter and seeing either him or Byron Ferguson perform trick shots at the end of every episode.

Don't forget about Tom Knapp and his shotgun tricks.

Sadly, Knapp and Munden have both passed away.

A little different but still fast, Jerry Miculek.

Imagine how a home invasion would turn out at his house! Shot 12 times before you fall down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back