Flat Black Wheels on a Gloss White Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: dishdude
Gloss black wheels on a red or white car?
20.gif

Yeah baby!

Originally Posted By: Wolf359
Yeah, they look pretty ugly. The "murdered" look is pretty pretty bad too.

I remember now - it was a brand new white Ford Explorer with black wheels that were so flat, it looked like somebody sprayed flat black barbecue paint on them. I mean they looked like they were completely covered in brake dust. And then parked about six parking spaces down, was a Jeep Grand Cherokee with the exact same paint scheme.

I'm not a fan of flat black wheels either; they look like they're always dirty with brake dust. However, I like gloss black so much I had my Mustang's 19" wheels painted black and cleared for a deep looking shine (they were silver to begin with). IMO it goes well with the Ford "Kona Blue" metallic paint. I like some of the newer trends (mainly the modern/retro cars out there), but some I have to wonder what they were thinking.

Black rims rule and one of the reasons I wanted the high altitude package on my Jeep.

ddZQpLi.jpg

Black rims rule and one of the reasons I wanted the high altitude package on my Jeep.

Yours are gloss black and don't look anywhere near as bad as that Explorer I saw.

Originally Posted By: SirTanon
To me, black wheels on a white car just look dirty, especially matte ones.

Maybe if they're dirty...

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Gloss black wheels on a red or white car?
20.gif

Yeah baby!

Really!
crackmeup2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back