PYB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: RusskiBoSS
And if any other conventional oil was the sponsor of BITOG, would PYB still be praised or would the praise move on to the new sponsor???

Product adoration here is cyclical, but PYB has been popular here as long as I've been a member, and even when I lurked years before. Personally, I think PYB is a fantastic oil. But, SN/GF-5 oils of the same tier are a lot more similar than they are different. The odds of you or I ever being able to tell the difference between PYB, QSGB, Formula Shell, Mobil Super, GTX, Havoline/Chevron conventional, and so forth in actual use are slim to none.

PYB is awesome. Loaded with additives we can see (BITOG'ers like that) very quiet running (likely due to all the moly) and relatively cheap too.

As for cleaning, there is substance to the marketing, it has more detergents than any competitor I can think of at that price/product tier.

Originally Posted By: Boss302fan
Pretty hard to beat PYB if you are going to do OCI's of 5K or less. I would think PYB would be also fine for 7500 mile changes.
actually it's pretty easy to beat because all SN Dino will do 5k or less oci easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back