Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groucho, don't give up on GE. In looking at GE's charts last night, the RSI is higher, accumulation is higher, MACD/DEMA is higher, just to name a few. All this with a lower stock price. This is a capitulation phase with GE, and I see it going up near 40 this year. If it does happen to drop more, I'm buying more.....

Crazy market. PGH is way wilder than last time I owned it!!

Amkeer - what's that cool charting web site you turned me on to several years ago? I lost it last month with the crash. Thx.

Ha ha, I hear ya Pablo. What a difference a day makes.

An analyst was on last night talking about the aged bull rally, and he said once a rally reached three years, it usually went to four, with average gains second only to the first year. This year will mark the fourth year of the current rally, so maybe we can squeeze out a few more $$$.....?

When the market was in a bubble and it broke we know what happened. The Dow is above that level and oil has tripled. Go figure

My portfolio does not like this market at all.

Internationals are getting hammered. Specialties and getting hammered. Interest/Dividend paying crap is getting hammered.

I need to find a bar.

And what the heck happened to PGH today?

Oil production will remain stable, therefore PGH took a hit.

I don't believe that demand for petroleum is headed downward. JMO but I'm looking at this as an opportunity. VLO looks sweet to me right now and I'm going in if it doesn't pop big at the Monday open.

Your right on the 1 year chart every time the stock moved 10 points it reversed.Is this time different
dunno.gif
I think IRAN which is oil rich is a big factor and also Russia since they shut off the tap to other euro countrys they are hoarding their oil and why not its Black Gold more than ever these days.http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=VLO,uu[h,a]daclyyay[dd][pc15!c30][vc60][iUb14!Ld15]&pref=G

Yeah GM I agree.

It bugged me that TIP took a hit on inflation news.

What a hewed up market.

I told my buddy to sell his GOOG at $450, now it's $345....he ******* thinks I'm some financial genious. Like a guy with coke bottle glasses can't see a downhill freight train at 20 feet. Strange considering he didn't sell at $450.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back