Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you missed some rallies and some dives. International was the hot stuff. In fact my international stuff kept me afloat.

I sold some into today's rally. Crap it must be well into the night there.

Wow - you guys were laughing at PHO. Never had an ETF rally so hard and heavy. PIV, too.

I sold a little yesterday. Even dead old MSFT rallied after hours. Let's see this AM.

What's the symbol for Sanmina?

My defense stocks were heading to the moon yesterday; combination of good earnings reports and poor geo-political news, probably.

The S&P500 looks to be in a buy mode, according to a MACD/DEMA smoothed chart that i'm using now. Wish I could figure a way to copy and post it here for all to see; it's amazing how reliable it appears to be.....

Welcome back Z.
patriot.gif
I'm sure you'll find it better to be chasing hot stocks here than dodging hot lead there.

About Sanmina : Eleven other stocks, including Cadence Design Systems ( CDNS ), Expedia Inc. ( EXPE ) and Monster Worldwide ( MNST ), will become part of the index when the rebalancing kicks in on the morning of Dec. 19, the Nasdaq ( NDAQ ) added.

Companies dropping out of the index include Level 3 Communications ( LVLT ), Novellus Systems ( NVLS ) and Sanmina-SCI ( SANM ), the stock market said.

SANM up a bit today.

I may buy back into DSX.

I might sell MSFT.

Missed the boat on Cramer's NMTI. I had a buy order at $17.50 placed in the queue on Friday evening....zoomed on by. Have you guys ever pulled the trigger fast enough on his "sure to hit 80" stocks?

[ January 30, 2006, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Pablo ]

Funny GM - we say that all the time - even you east coast weenies have an advantage - well maybe you do - what time is his first show in NY? It's 3 PM here, so is it shown 3 PM there or 6 PM?

The best I have done is get in the queue right when he says it...enter the buy order as soon as he's out with the symbol, just a few 100 shares. Fidelity has clout, and if you are near the front, it can happen....then sell at the end of the day
smile.gif

"enter the buy order as soon as he's out with the symbol,....then sell at the end of the day."

Pablo, I sometimes trade like this, but needless to say, have to keep the Maloxx handy.....
smile.gif

Groucho, I analyzed GE last night, and it looks like a screaming buy at this level (under 33). All the charts look very oversold, and are turning up. Looks like a down open this morning, so cover me, I'm going in.....
smile.gif

Pab, I heard an analyst give a target on GOOG of $2000 last night.
shocked.gif

And then it misses earnings today, and they stop trading. I'd probably cut it loose, and see how things work out. Sometimes it takes a while.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back