My old lady doesn't like her bown eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wears contacts and thinks she'd look better with blue colored contacts.
What's your opinion?

2ahtd7d.jpg

She's cute and pretty.
Brown eyes suit her overall coloring.
IMHO, she should leave well enough alone.

Would look funny with blue eyes to be blunt. Looks nice now so I'd leave well enough alone. Maybe some blonde highlights and a tiny bit of makeup.

Oh my god tell her she needs blue contacts immediately, she looks hideous with brown........

Who cares, it's weird enough your posting picture of your wife on here then asking opinions about what would look good on her...

Now your car on the other hand, will be glad to take a look at.

The eyes are fine. The sneakers are awful. Tell her to skip the color contacts and spend the money on a decent pair of leather shoes in one color.

Leave that alone. You can only be wrong here. Let it go. Don't have an opinion. You will lose no matter what. Did I make myself clear?

If everyone would look in the mirror every morning and understand who they are, we'd all be better for that.

Women get fed all the beauty propaganda to sell all the hair dye, cosmetics, and, more recently, all the cosmetic surgery.

I know my wife doesn't do any of that stuff for me.

I think it all the female peer pressure.

I have brown eyes.
Poo Brown to be specific.
years back when i first got contacts, (back in HS), they asked if i was interested in colored lenses, but let me know b/c of how dark my eyes are, the color selection would be very limited to the dark end of the spectrum.

Yeah, she won't have blue eyes, even with blue contacts. In fact, it will likely make her eyes look darker. She's an attractive young lady, (BTW, calling her your "old lady" isn't making any points with her) and should leave well enough alone. OTOH, before Lasik, I wore green contacts over my green eyes for sometime. And not really for the tint, but to be able to see the lens in the solution and if dropped off the tip of my finger. Holy crack on a cracker, I look at pictures from back then and my eyes literally look like they glow... WTHeck was I thinking?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
She wears contacts and thinks she'd look better with blue colored contacts.
What's your opinion?

2ahtd7d.jpg

She`s gorgeous!! Tell her not to change a thing. She`s perfect the way she is.

Well. I do not like to say this about another man's wife.

Her eye's are just right for her hair color, facial features, and complexion.

This being said do not argue with your wife. Being married for over 11 years you can not win even if you "win".

As said... blue eyes just wouldn't suit her. She is a very beautiful lady, and she is not all made up. I would stop calling her your 'old' lady though.
smile.gif

I also LOVE her retro old-school New Balance running shoes (are they NB 595's?). I tried to buy a pair of NB 992's on Ebay and got outbid. I wear either the gray ones I have like those or my Asics (which are more comfy).

She's a beautiful girl. She has natural beauty which is very rare. Her eyes and smile are amazing! Never let a day go by that you don't tell her she's beautiful :^)

Originally Posted By: Zaedock
She's just a kid. LOL

Dangit I'm old.

Tell her not to change a thing.

She's in her early 30's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back