New to the Board... BG RF-7 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,
I have some issues with blowby in my 1990 Jeep 4.0L with 141,XXX mile on it. I know the only true cure is new piston rings, but that's definitely not in the budget right now. I started to research BG products and I came across the BG RF-7. It is supposed to seal rings and restore compression to help reduce blowby. I'm thinking about doing the AutoRX treatment to clean the engine up, and then I want to add the BG RF-7. I've read a lot of good stuff about the AutoRX, but I can't find anything about BG RF-7. Does anyone know anything about this stuff? Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Cassie

BG RF-7 is a specially developed formula for engine oil which helps increase engine compression and power by increasing the viscosity of the oil. It also helps seal rings to increase compression and reduce blow-by. BG RF-7 contains additives which keep the engine oil from oxidizing or thickening, and it protects internal parts from corrosive damage. It will help reduce oil consumption and exhaust smoke and will reduce lifter and valve noise. BG RF-7 is compatible with both synthetic and petroleum-base oils. This product is a part of the BG TDC® program.

I don't like the sound of that part. ARX it and see how it does after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back