Reebok Men's Walk Ultra 7 DMX Max 4e Cross Trainer

Simple answer.
How many street cops you see wearing these?
Get in a street fight with these and your toast.

They're training shoes, not working shoes. I've seen earlier generations of these, with like balls embedded in the sole.

Pretty obvious, which is why I didn't get them.

the street cop miight wear them off duty though. they're definitely not meant to be worn all day.

I have given up on big brand shoes, the best running shoes I ever had were the ones I bought for $23 at Lidl. Nike have been the worst for me, torn within days

I'm back at it....
Now looking for a green Mustang to take out...
@KCJeep

1000002194.jpg

Haven’t bought Nike in years, but they were the only shoe I found that would fit. Running shoes at that. Need something more respectable for work though. Cheapo hiking boots from Walmart seem to turn no one’s head at work, last 3 to 9 months, good enough. They’re trash, and don’t fit well, but are cheap enough for me and my needs. Used to have some dress shoes, but they don’t work in winter, so I’d leave them under my desk… but when I caught onto the idea that nobody cared I switched to cheap hikers.

Been meaning to try something better. Someday.

Here's a fact.

Shoes ARE narrower than in the past. "EEE" and "Wide" are not the same anymore.

I do find certain brands walk the line better than others (and we think oil companies cheezing is bad...). Shoes are like complete no standards open market, yeah kinda sorta maybe close enough coulda shoulda fit.........

Good luck finding a green one! 😛

I’ve seen a couple Bronco’s in that color but that’s it.
In 28 months I have only seen 2 Arteons in the wild in the tri state area. One was yesterday from PA.
Silver...not great and the other black...not great..
And VW white is a pain to keep clean.

Here's a fact.

Shoes ARE narrower than in the past. "EEE" and "Wide" are not the same anymore.

I do find certain brands walk the line better than others (and we think oil companies cheezing is bad...). Shoes are like complete no standards open market, yeah kinda sorta maybe close enough coulda shoulda fit.........
True- new Reeboks are very narrow these days in standard width.

Back