Give this man a medal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody spreads the rumor please that If you don't like it somewhere, why don't you go where you would love to be, The alike of these guys make it tough on everybody else. Heck,I know I will be stripping naked next time at an airport checkpoints. losers.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1
thumbsup2.gif

Good for him. I cant imagine the trouble having a relative do something this stupid would cause for a family. Constant questions and nobody trusting you just because they were in your family would be miserable.

I almost wonder if he had to do that for fear of having things happen to him? He's related to the two guys ... no doubt DHS, FBI, CIA ... and pretty much every other acronym in the government is looking at him right now.

Most likely He did it because of the unbearable shame it has caused his family.

Terrible.

You gotta respect that. Most people cry about how their family member would never have done it and it is a government conspiracy (which we will hear from that crowd shortly). Plus, assuming he is Muslim, he must have some fear that the jihadist will hunt him down for speaking against it.

ref

just my idea. i think the FBI and the people that work with them, have done such a great job, i am very very impressed. i dont think the job could have been done better.

Yah. How would you like to be woken up by the media assault, this man faced? That made the 60 Minutes crew look tame. I had to turn away , I felt so bad for the man. A Muslim, but not a fundamentalist Muslim. I know a few people of that faith and they are just like the rest of us lapsed (Insert the faith you were raised in here.)But have probably fallen away from. One tenth of 1 % giving the rest of us a bad name. I know I'm touching a bit on R+P. I mean no offense. Anyone of us could be an in law away from the same thing. Or closer. One of my middle schoolteachers raised a son who shot up his office and killed his co-workers.

He called his nephews losers. I think its like the columbine shooting. These outcast losers want to get revenge. I think I heard that one of the bombers said to someone that he had no american friends.

The majority have no idea who these guys are. They do not know where the country is, what are they anyway?? So a few wing nuts cannot sterotype them YET. By 11pm though tonight a few will have in the media, mostly some cable programs, and as usual they will be 100% wrong!!Ask the avg. person where do you look for this country on a map??Do they play hockey in their country??Do they have TV?? Did that guy Shasha Baron have a movie about them once???I am so confused.

Last edited:
Some media reports have indicated that the uncle wasn't on good terms with the two guys and their immediate family and hadn't spoken to them in 3 years, so his lashing out was predictable. From a few clips of him that were shown on TV, i got the impression that he was over-compensating, most likely in a bid to avoid any vigilante attack on him because of the association.

Virtually every other person-- friends, neighbors, teachers, and an aunt in Toronto-- that these two guys interacted with expressed shock, astonishment, and even denial of what they are alleged to have been involved in. Despite their heinous acts, referring to them as "losers" by the uncle was uncalled for.

In such difficult situations, emotions naturally run wild, and they should be controlled. A person must not lose their civility despite the tragic circumstances. An excellent example was a Boston marathoner that i heard on the radio yesterday.

He had suffered some injuries, but he was much more measured in his criticism of the acts, even acknowledging the loss suffered by the family of the two guys. Now, that's how a person should respond. The uncle needs a lesson in civility.

Originally Posted By: ottotheclown
The majority have no idea who these guys are. They do not know where the country is, what are they anyway?? So a few wing nuts cannot sterotype them YET. By 11pm though tonight a few will have in the media, mostly some cable programs, and as usual they will be 100% wrong!!Ask the avg. person where do you look for this country on a map??Do they play hockey in their country??Do they have TV?? Did that guy Shasha Baron have a movie about them once???I am so confused.

Here are a handful of wing nuts who were busy stereotyping, and were 100% WRONG!!

733855_593569017322095_895055988_n.jpg

Personally, I don't think any more civility was needed (JMHO). Too much political correctness going on in fear of offending anyone.

Somehow, many people think they have a right to not be offended. If you don't like what you see, take a hike.

He said his piece! Good for him.

Originally Posted By: sentra
..... Despite their heinous acts, referring to them as "losers" by the uncle was uncalled for.

In such difficult situations, emotions naturally run wild, and they should be controlled. A person must not lose their civility despite the tragic circumstances. An excellent example was a Boston marathoner that i heard on the radio yesterday.

He had suffered some injuries, but he was much more measured in his criticism of the acts, even acknowledging the loss suffered by the family of the two guys. Now, that's how a person should respond. The uncle needs a lesson in civility.

Really? Sounds to me like he was just calling it out how he saw it. I wish there were more like him. Direct, Honest, Non-politically Correct. In todays world, the civility you describe in a situation like this only results in stopping a "hurt feelings report".

He said a few things that got my attention right off because they werent sugar coated or censored, and (for me) were accurate:

1. "They are losers".

2. "islam is a fake religion"

3. "They have put shame to all people of the Chechen ethnicity"

They were losers because they were given a free ticket in life and did this heinious act. Any religion that promotes violence is a fake. Oh, and now everyone is going to refer to immigrated Chechyens, to terrorists, much the same as they do now for Muslims or people from the M.E..

This guy was right on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back