Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it is.

EDIT: I stand corrected. No, it's not.
freak2.gif

[ April 24, 2003, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: darrenc ]

quote:

Originally posted by boxcartommie22:
iam use to using the very best i been using the neutra in 6 oz. every time i fill up.

Unless you have a 60 gallon gas tank, I don't think you need to use quite that much Neutra in every tankful. One ounce for every 5-10 gallons is what most people tend to use.

I used Neutra 131 in my Civic as a preventative ... a couple ounces per month to prevent deposits from forming. I used to use Red Line SI-1 Complete Fuel System Cleaner ... which I know was really good stuff ... but the Neutra is much cheaper to buy and use regularly. 1 gallon is about $14 plus S&H.

I haven't used anything in my '03 Sentra Spec-V yet (only 1,500 miles). Hope to start running some #131C (Soy Nuetra) in the next month or so. Maybe see how this stuff affects mileage. I keep meticulous records of my mileage so even minor changes in the average should show up.
wink.gif

--- Bror Jace

I've been using the #131 for a while now with great results, much better gas milage and the truck runs very smooth and is a little more responsive. Latley I switched from 92 octane to 87 and 4oz. of #131 and the gas milage stayed the same, in the past when I switched to 87 the truck went right through it,like 2-3mpg difference.The neutra #131 is a great product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back