B-12 chemtool?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen the new cans at wally says nothing on the can warning not to use it in oil,i thought the old cans did?

Originally Posted By: daman
Seen the new cans at wally says nothing on the can warning not to use it in oil,i thought the old cans did?

The old white cans had instructions to use in the "crankcase" these are missing on the new orange can. You can still use it as a flush just don't be an idiot and drive around with toluene in your oil.

Originally Posted By: lipadj46

The old white cans had instructions to use in the "crankcase" these are missing on the new orange can. You can still use it as a flush just don't be an idiot and drive around with toluene in your oil.

I still use it as a flush no problems here,not my question, was just wondering on the can statment.

Originally Posted By: lipadj46

I still use it as a flush no problems here,not my question, was just wondering on the can statment.

I'm sure someone used it as a flush and drove with it in their engine, blew up the engine, sued and won forcing berryman's to change their recommended usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back