Brand New Infiniti G35 - Auto Rx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: qship1996
Originally Posted By: Frank
Don,t agree, Start off and stay with the Auto-Rx Maintenance Plan and keep the engine like new for many miles.

It will be the most cost effective action you can take. Engines new or otherwise get dirty over miles driven. No oil can lubricate through dirt.

Naturally you dont agree....you are promoting your own product!!!A little self-serving isnt it???? My results speak for themselves with 2 high mile Infiniti engines operating as new without the use of any snake oil!!! Plenty of other examples{thousands of high mileage Infiniti owners} can be found over at http://WWW.nicoclub.com Dont fall for un-necessary products, there is a ton of them out there.

100% correct!

Careful here also..PM me if you want.

Originally Posted By: Gary Allan

What is a site sponsor supposed to do when asked a question about his product ..being used in one of the ways that he promotes all the time?

"Oh, I was just shining you on. You can ignore everything I say ..and I just show up here to kill time when the television doesn't entertain me. I pay sponsorship fees here because I really have money stuffed in my pockets and it was either pay a fee here or throw it in the street. I could really care less if you have questions about the stuff. Figure it out on your own ..or ask people for their opinion that have never used the product. They know best. Just ask them.".

grin2.gif
(really, a BIG SMILE)

What does it cost to be a site sponsor and is it open to anyone.
Or, just a select few?

Contact Helen. There's only room for the current Amsoil sponsors ..at least I think so (imagine 100 Amsoil sponsors
shocked2.gif
)

i would start with the maintenance dose early into the motors life. I started it around the 5-6K mark on the car (cant really remember)

Is it really doing anything this early, i honestly couldnt tell you, Im at 17,865 miles on my corolla, in another 82,135 miles i will take a look see and see what its like inside there

We have on obsession with "cleanliness", but just because we take a shower and shave every morning, that doesn't mean the same applies to the car. the car is a different beast, and doesn't get "dirty" the same way a person's body does. in the old days, before the Japanese gave us a schooling on how an engine should be made, and before fuel injection, engines would get plenty full of carbon. this carbon translates to fuel that was not burned properly. modern day engines are extremely efficient. notice that you have a top of the line japanese engine. if this engine developed carbon, then the engineer would commit hare kare, because this would be a national disgrace to japan. so do not insult your very fine g35 engineer, and do not add anything to the motor oil. this very fine engine was designed to run clean, and keep itself clean. otherwise, the reputation of infinity would be shot, and there would be a lot of dead japanese engineers - post hare kare. repeat: congratulations on your very fine machine, it was developed by the sweat of the brow of the japanese engineer, and it was designed by the engineer to keep itself clean, with no interference on the part of the owner.
if you wish to spend some more money on keeping your very fine machine happy, then instead spend it on something useful, like
a 0wxx full synthetic motor oil. read dr. haas's very fine articles about motor oil, and you will see that the problem an engine has, is that the motor oil at start up time is too thick.
save the auto rx money, which would just be a needless waste, and instead, buy a 0wxxsynthetic oil - your engine will thank you for it. look through the forum index for science and technology, read and learn from dr. haas, an expert in oils. Dr. Haas tells us to ADD NOTHING TO YOUR OIL. go, read, and learn. I did. :)

to help you out, here is the linky:
http://ferrarichat.com/forum/faq.php?s=2...otor_oil_basics

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: scoobie
dr.haas tells us to ADD NOTHING TO YOUR OIL. go, read, and learn. I did. :)

I use the maintenance dose in dino or group 3 synthetic to make my own ester blend oil. I don't see any difference in this than running ester oils such as RP RL or amsoil, other than one has natueral esters and one has synthetic esters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back