Zimmerman trial BITOG style....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

Precious` testimony was hillarious! "I caint read no curssif!",when she said she`d written it. "Don`t ax me again,I DONE TOLD YOU!" when the attorney was questioning her. I say throw the case out of court,witness already was caught lying on the stand.

I don't see what's so funny about it. I don't see the need to label every heavy black woman as "precious". where does that come from? the need I mean.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: FXjohn
aquariuscsm said:
I don't see what's so funny about it. I don't see the need to label every heavy black woman as "precious". where does that come from? the need I mean.

Wonder if aquariuscm has a 'Nickname' for GZ also.

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
Good pepper will work on anyone all of the time.
The typical civilian grade stuff may not.
You can't fight what you can't see, which is what makes real pepper effective.

Not TRUE.

I've been in situations watching police use their Pepper/Mace mix (we can not purchase it) on some folks who just wipe it away and keep going.

Also watched one guy take 4 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun within 15-20 feet and kept going. He was weakened but still coming.

The only way I'd carry Pepper spray (which I do) is with a firearm as a backup. You have to have more than one system available if you want to defend your self.

The number #1 system for my family and I is common sense. Don't put yourself into a place where you may have to use ANY force.

Bill

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah

Not TRUE.

I've been in situations watching police use their Pepper/Mace mix (we can not purchase it) on some folks who just wipe it away and keep going.

Also watched one guy take 4 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun within 15-20 feet and kept going. He was weakened but still coming.

The only way I'd carry Pepper spray (which I do) is with a firearm as a backup. You have to have more than one system available if you want to defend your self.

The number #1 system for my family and I is common sense. Don't put yourself into a place where you may have to use ANY force.

Bill

Well said!

At 6' and 158 lbs, TM cannot have been a very formidable opponent.

Would you say Arturo Gatti at 130 lbs was a formidable opponent? Madison Square Garden '96 Junior Lightweight title fight: Arturo Gatti

Originally Posted By: Swarmlord
Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah

Not TRUE.

Bill

Well said!

Right on Bill!

Originally Posted By: Art_Vandelay

Would you say Arturo Gatti at 130 lbs was a formidable opponent? Madison Square Garden '96 Junior Lightweight title fight:Gatti Junior Lightweight Title Fight

I don't see the point. was trayvon martin a professional boxer?

Is Zimmy a pro wrestler?

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm

Is Zimmy a pro wrestler?

he's a neighborhood watch patrol person. what responsibilities does that entail?

A guy took four rounds of real (not birdshot) from a twelve gauge and kept on coming?
Wow!
Psychotics are known to have superhuman stength, but they are pretty rare.

Would you say Arturo Gatti at 130 lbs was a formidable opponent? Madison Square Garden '96 Junior Lightweight title fight:Gatti Junior Lightweight Title Fight

The point is how can anyone conclusively say someone is or is not a formidable opponent based on weight?

The point is how can anyone conclusively say someone is or is not a formidable opponent based on weight?

it puts the height part of it into a clearer perspective.

Also, boxing rules don't allow you to pick up your little opponent, throw him over your shoulder and drop him on his head.
They also don't allow you to bite his ear off, although that's been done.
Anyway, TM was a trained boxer like I'm a trained mechanic.
Invalid comparison.

Also, boxing rules don't allow you to pick up your little opponent, throw him over your shoulder and drop him on his head.
They also don't allow you to bite his ear off, although that's been done.
Anyway, TM was a trained boxer like I'm a trained mechanic.
Invalid comparison.

Maybe you can tell me what you think I said since boxing has absolutely nothing to do with my point?

Originally Posted By: Swarmlord
It's not the size of the army. it's the fury of its onslaught...

Umm,
I'd suggest a little reading of military history.
In the case, though, the army of TM was pretty weak.
Were it not, George would not have been able to draw on him and kill him.

It was you who brought boxing up, not I.
So, what was your point?
Maybe you should tell all of us what you meant to express in your posts?

So, what was your point?

You said, "At 6' and 158 lbs, TM cannot have been a very formidable opponent."

How do you know whether he was or was not merely based on his height and weight?

That is my point.

So, what was your point?

You said, "At 6' and 158 lbs, TM cannot have been a very formidable opponent."

How do you know whether he was or was not merely based on his height and weight?

That is my point.

Art is spot on! I know some HUGE dudes I can take down like it's nothing because my endurance is through the roof,but then I also know some little dudes that are so quick and agile NO one can take them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back