BITOG Donation Thread 2022

Nick1994

$100 site donor 2024
Here we are again, another new year. Let’s start it off with a donation to help keep the lights on!

My thread from last year got locked for bickering let’s be nice and keep this one open. I’ll paste it’s content below:

It’s a new year, and I thought I’d try to encourage others to be site donors.

One way to look at it is, how much time do you spend here? Do you enjoy the content on BITOG? Many of us will pay $10-$15 a month for a streaming service like Netflix or Hulu, and IMO BITOG is a lot more entertaining. What about $5 Starbucks coffees, are one of those as entertaining as a month here? I’m sure this site costs a pretty penny to operate, especially with the transition to the modern Xenforo interface. BITOG over the years has remained very light on ads, with the exception of yesterday when they started appearing at the bottom of the screen, so it’s a very clean and clutter free experience.

Anybody else want to help contribute to this great site? The Donate button is at the bottom of the site and if you don’t want to do a bigger lump sum, you can also make it reoccurring monthly i.e. $5.

If you can’t or don’t want to contribute, that’s fine, please move along to another post. My intent isn’t to create an argumentative post.

I’d also like to thank our mods for keeping the site updated and working well. Happy New Year all!

I was able to donate this year. So far it’s been a great 2022 on BITOG for me. Whenever it gets slow at work I try to get on and help and post when I can. I like on this site they let you choose the amount to donate. Let’s keep this year great on this forum and in person.

OP sold me, I'm in for $50. Button is off to the right under forum statistics.
Excuse my ignorance, but.... Where is the button?

Screenshot 2022-01-08 191743.png

Back