Your Most Dangerous Driving Experience

Far to many to count in my younger days....
The one that stands out was a night with my army buddy in his turbo Frs. We were back from deployment and cruising in the hills of the city around midnight. After a few 130mph blasts the brakes started to fade coming up to a redlight, almost blew through it and into a truck. Nothing happaned but that could of been bad.

I think the most recent my uncle let me take his 718 Spyder out after lunch. After a few lights to learn the shifter (its freaking fantastic). I ripped a U turn and just wide open into 5th. We both giggled and slowed down. I guess we never grow up, just get more expensive toys

Every time I get on a Motorcycle. Motorcycles make me stupid. Really stupid.
The bike that made me the most stupid was My 1971 Kawasaki Mach III . I have had faster bikes after the Mach III but no other bike has make me that stupid. The Mach III was so much fun.

Last edited:
I had a rental car when I was 20 years old….

Went over a set of railroad tracks and thought they made a nice ramp. Turned around and floored it.

It hit the ramp too fast and all I saw was blacktop through the windshield. It obviously looked like more than it was because I landed on all 4 with a huge bang.

The car was fine enough when I turned it in. Wouldn’t have wanted to own that one after the rental company was done. It was a V6 GrandAm in 1996.

I would say the most dangerous had to be driving old farm trucks when I was in high school. Curvy back roads with a load of hay/equipment on old tires, or basically antique trucks with extremely marginal brakes.

Driving in a snow storm with a loaded trailer wasn't exactly fun either.

Back