Your Favorite Non - OEM Air Filter ?

Ecogard used to be my go to from Amazon, but now a company called Spearhead has my business. Their filters have fit well in my Hyundai and they have been very reasonably priced.

Plus, I tried out their windshield wipers and for the price I paid - they’re pretty top notch.

Denso for the Camry and sweetie's Prius ... they fit perfectly and they're not very expensive.

WALMART has a new SuperTech lineup for AFs, i think they are made by CHAMP in the USA too
Was going to mention this too - WM's Supertech air filters are made in the US. Just put a replacement in my wife's Fusion and while it didn't have the foam blanket like the Motorcraft, it seemed to fit spot-on.

Yep and with that sticker and air filter you get a whole bunch of extra horsepower.
Powwwaaaa!
20210526_224938.jpg

I had my K&N back in my college days..... then it was Green Filter.... now AEM Dryflow (owned by K&N).

If I didn't need to use a universal cone filter, then it's always been Mann for me German cars, cold weather filter if available.

For cone filters, I prefer either S&B dry filters or AEM Dryflow. For daily vehicles with stock intake, I go for Beck/Arnley, which every Beck/Arnley has been a reboxed OEM Toyota Denso in my applications, or FRAM on non-Toyota applications.

I like using alibaba oil filters, very cheap, 2 dollars a piece, and they come with some rust looking "anti wear additive" in the bottom of the filter, even though they are always rusted out, and written in Chinese, they sure do work.

Back