You see that brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the SS and the Chilean rent-a-cop and his undercover buddy?

Bush's SS guy is following him into a venue; Bush is allowed in, but the Chilean security stop Mr. SS. They start having words, hands are layed on Mr. SS, and things are getting ugly, when Bush hears the commotion, turns and walks back to the door where ther is now quite a crush of people. Bush reaches in, grabs his guy, pulls him out, and says "He's with me". He then turns, straightens his jacket, and walks away with a slightly ****** yet amused look on his face and Mr. SS in tow.

twak.gif
the Chilean. What a moron. I can't bel;ieve they had some retirement age cop with a 6 shooter on his hip within 6 feet of the president. I hope he got reamed.

I saw that, Bush's bodyguard looked like he was ready to throw a punch ! But I have to say, I was too busy laughing at the Chilean ponchos the APEC leaders were wearing
lol.gif

Maybe; but those chileans are very good, and Chilean commandos are taking some of the highest salaries for security work in Iraq. I wouldn't underestimate them.

I thought it was really amazing to see Bush go back and pull him out. In all my years I've never seen a President do something like that.
I'll bet that secret service guy feels weird though!

No, I wouldn't underestimate either one. Both scare me
tongue.gif
!

It shouldn't make the SS guy feel weird. He knows what he is worth, as does the prez. It happens in that line of work.

The Chileans had given the SS fits for the weeks leading up to this trip, and a banquet was cancelled because the chileans did not want their VIP's getting searched and wanded, which is non-negotiable for the SS. Actually they just cut it from 250 guests to 50 or so.

Sassin the Prez, the nerve o' them!
mad.gif

quote:

Originally posted by poison:
The Chileans had given the SS fits for the weeks leading up to this trip

Good for Dubya. I loved it. Since Ron Artest is out of work for the next year, maybe the Secret Service could hire him as as advance man to straighten out the third-world tinpots before the Prez gets there.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back