You Know You're a Ricer When...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ricer.jpg

Aerodynamikz add mad downforcez to doze rear tyrez, yo! Mo spoilaz ekualz mo hosepowaz ta da grownd, yo!

(Never mind that ricers are predominantly in front-wheel drive...)

Originally Posted By: Vilan
Over on the Metro forum, someone took the "16-VALVE" logo off a junked Pontiac (I think?) and trimmed off the 1 so he could put "6-VALVE" on his Swift.
grin2.gif

I like it. That person has a sense of humor, at least.
crackmeup2.gif

While we are on the topic... What about those cars now refered to as "Donks"? You know, the older Crowns, Caprices, SS's, etc with 24+ inch rims... Man, what a waste.

Originally Posted By: wantin150
While we are on the topic... What about those cars now refered to as "Donks"? You know, the older Crowns, Caprices, SS's, etc with 24+ inch rims... Man, what a waste.

I'm looking out my office window and seeing three of those right now! Hahhahahaahahha.

Originally Posted By: CBDFrontier06
I guess I'd be parking across the street. I can't think of a current Ford that I'd want. I'm sure they're perfectly fine cars, but none of them appeal to me. My brother encountered that too when he bought his Monte Carlo. Ford's closest competition was the Thunderbird Turbo, which he was having none of (he'd never experienced a powerful 4-cylinder engine, so he didn't realize that the T-Bird was actually a superior car to the 1987 SS he bought.) So, he just parked his brand new Chevy across the street from the factory.

IMO, that's just redneck ingorance....forcing people to park in a specific lot depending on what they choose to drive. Pathetic. They must be running the rest of the company in a similar fashion.

Not to say it's right, but the real reason behind it is vandalism. By keeping the "other" brands away from the loyal brand drivers, the incidence of vandalism is way down. Before the whole segregated lot thing happened, there were too many keyed cars, and other general mayhem incidents to ignore.

Originally Posted By: Jethro
Originally Posted By: wantin150

I'm looking out my office window and seeing three of those right now! Hahhahahaahahha.

Donks are particularly common in certain ethnic communities...around here that would be Oakland CA.
The cars should be impounded and the owners made to pay fines. These cars can't steer or stop worth a [censored]. Very dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back