You guys are going to love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of dynamics with women and their attitudes toward cars. Some don't want to be told anything, and it's best to leave them be.

But there are others who simply need to be educated. This is where the guy can be the problem. If you start taking the high road and take a condescending tone with them, it'll turn them off to anything good you may have to say. Tell them what's important and don't confuse them or complicate things with the merits of different grades or synthetic. Show them that they are able to do some things themselves, and you'll have a potential female BITOGer. My sister and her friends are grateful for how I show them around a car.

Pablo, She is not the most beautiful, the most sexy or smartest women I ever dated!!!I love her though with every ounce of my being!!!I can not imagine my life with out her in it. I usually dated the high maintenance ultra feminine women!I usually dated girls that were not good for me at all! I usually had more drama in my life then a bad episode of Jeri Springer!!!My wife is cheap/frugal, very down to earth and is very practical!!!!She does not bring any drama to our lives. She also takes our marriage very seriously and truly understands both the sanctity of marriage and the level of commitment that is required to make one work!I count myself very lucky to have a wife I can trust we truly are best friends in addition to being lover's.

Pablo, If you want to know what attracted my to here in the first place it was lust! We met in college my roommate was from the same town and used to give her a lift home on holiday's. He set us up. Up top she was a 48DD has a waist that my two hand's can fit around and has hips and rear like a girl from the geto!!!Leg's like a track star. Red Bean's and Rice did not miss her!!! She had six pack abs's and nice muscular back and shoulder. So basically take a 100meter female track star and up size her bust, give her porcelain white skin golden blond hair!

I could not even scare her off when I brought up religious beliefs!!! Now that is saying something because even amongst most that practice my religion I am out on the fridges!

Did I mention that she acreed to get married jumping out of an airplane with me????Her mother and my mother insited on a formal church wedding but the point is she agreed to it!When she met me I was still an adraline junky and high risk type of guy. She never tried to change me!

Wow! That's some woman! Does her dad own a liquor store?
grin.gif
thumbsup.gif
cheers.gif

Im one of those people that goes across speed bumps at the speed the parking lot is limited to. If it says 15mph I go over the speed bumps at 15. If the suspension cant handle it then it needs to be beefed up.
That does not surprise me at all about the toyota. My cousin (female) recently killed her honda civic because she ignored a low water light for a week and ran it out of coolant. Her dad refilled it and got it home, but it was already toast.

Quote:

Im one of those people that goes across speed bumps at the speed the parking lot is limited to. If it says 15mph I go over the speed bumps at 15. If the suspension cant handle it then it needs to be beefed up.
That does not surprise me at all about the toyota. My cousin (female) recently killed her honda civic because she ignored a low water light for a week and ran it out of coolant. Her dad refilled it and got it home, but it was already toast.

Agreed. We have freakin speed bumps on some streets IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD! Big ol things. I don't even slow down anymore. The suspension is not even CLOSE to hitting the bumpstops. WAY more wear and tear is done to suspension components hitting expansion joints or rough pavement at 75 mph on the highway. You just can't feel it cause the suspension is actually working and absorbing it all.

My Dad's 98 Blazer has been driven to ---- and back on rough dirt roads in the mountains of CO. Only thing it's needed is shocks. But every car will need shocks/struts after 150K.

No, Her Dad was a Farmer and Great Hunter! Now that he is paralyzed from the nipples down he still hunts dangerous game in Africa and white tail deer local etc....Their Grocery Store though in her home town of 1000 people has a better selection of Alcohol then most big city Liqueur Store's so long as you do not want a fine wine. Sad to say but drinking is the main pass time where she is from!The teen alcoholism rate is off the chart in that part of the state!

As for speed bump's I doubt their are any where she is from but I am sure their are pictures of them in a book in their library. I routinely see people bottom out their car's buy hitting speed bumps too quickly. You have to be carful on some car's especialy if a larger then standard oil filter is used. I can remember Camaro's that had issues with oil filter puncture's if a larger then standard filter was used. They would going over speed bumps or up a steep drive way etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back