Yoshi Fuel Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this today. Never heard of it before
https://www.startyoshi.com/

Apparently they will come and fill up your car wherever you are on some kind of schedule.
What do you think about this?
I personally am to OCD about my car. I think its a dumb idea but it seems to be ok to other people.
Have we become that lazy we cant stop for gas?

Website says, Yoshi per-gallon prices are matched every day with the lowest Top Tierâ„¢ gas station within 2 miles of your delivery address. I never get gas from any nearby station except a gallon or two when I'm on E because they are all high priced. Says regular would cost $2.72. I filled up the day before when running an errand 15 miles away for $2.45.

They clean your windshield for an extra $5 and top up your washer fluid for $9.50. I guess they might do ok around here where people pay $40 to drive 10 miles in the EZ Pass rush hour lanes.

Looks like they do oil changes, car washes, etc...although I'm not seeing prices for those.

So you sign up for a plan, starting at $16 a month. Then you pay them for the services provided. It doesn't appeal to me at all, in fact it sounds quite ridiculous.

It will probably work in certain markets. No many on this forum would be inclined to do it.

I'm using one of their competitor called Boost, basically they charge the local station price and you have to order it by 10am, and they will fill you up by 4pm or so. It is nice in a hurry, but you lose access to the car during the day. They do not charge any subscription fee or per fill up fee.

I don't use it often because where I live has cheaper gas (and top tier) than at my work. I can see it is a good strategy at large business park but won't work if you park downtown in a small lot. They only get customers from big companies with big offices and big parking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back