Would You buy this Vehicle?

For a used 2022 XLT? More like $45-48K. Pay $35K max for that thing if it's exactly what you want. It's not some exotic or hard to find model.
Yea seems high. It's a Lariat tho.

I would never spend that kind of money on a vehicle with a branded title. The repaired truck does look good in pictures, but good luck ever getting rid of it, most places won't take them. How did it end up in Utah when it was at Copart in Pittsburgh?

They have nine locations spread pretty much across the country. Buying salvage vehicles and "restoring/repairing" is what they do. So they have a network to deal with these kind of things.

They have nine locations spread pretty much across the country. Buying salvage vehicles and "restoring/repairing" is what they do. So they have a network to deal with these kind of things.

Yeah I saw they have one in a Phoenix suburb, Yelp reviews are brutal.

My biggest issue with expensive salvage title cars is that they typically are not discounted enough compared to a clean title, and if it has underlying issues or you need to sell/trade it, you can have a challenge on your hands. And just because they specialize in repairing salvage vehicles, they can still have issues. Professional body shops being paid full freight by an insurance company can still turn out a poor repair.

no, I'm not afraid of branded titles but I wouldn't pay that high of a price for anything with a branded title. I stick to the old cheapo <$5k type cars. It's a truck so it has value but there are plenty of better trucks out there for that kind of money.

Dealer spent about $18,000 for it with the fees and shipping, plus $5-6,000 on parts and labor to fix it. Prices it at $43,500 hoping somebody will offer $10K off thinking they are getting the deal of a lifetime, while they still make a cool $10K profit. Sounds about right.

I would buy it for $16200.00 complete frames are cheap from ford and you would not find a good one from a junker. However unless one has the skills this would be expensive to repair. For someone that has one plowed in the rear, well here you go. Good luck with that. She got hammered real hard as pointed out. looking at the minimal sheet metal damage and twist of the same / body lines askew. she caught multiple tons of force on the frame horn and drivers lower suspension a minimum. Someone will make it work. Yes I agree if the price in right. too bad its sold. Note to self : so why am I responding? know one knows...

Back