You don't need to buy a Shelby GT500 to get a 750 hp Mustang with a warranty

This is one of the best kept secrets around right now.

You can special order a new Mustang GT, and any Roush authorized Ford dealer will install the Roush phase 2 supercharger kit with 750 hp. This kit was developed by Roush and Ford Performance and is completely supported by Ford. OTD for around $42k right now. With a full powertrain warranty. It is the same Eaton roots 2650 that is in the GT500. It just has a smaller intercooler that is made more for street use and not the track.

I just got mine Sunday. Sold my 2019 GT to Carmax for nearly what I paid brand new 2 years ago.

Anyways here is my new supercharged GT. Feel free to ask for more details on getting one of these while you still can! The EPA is really cracking down hard on the aftermarket.

IMG_2635.jpeg

IMG_2634.jpeg
IMG_2617.JPG
IMG_2622.jpeg

enormous deal with the stick shift. you can drive the thing like it’s a rental

dealer techs will probably grow to hate you and your repeat transmission warranty visits.

Last edited:
This is one of the best kept secrets around right now.

You can special order a new Mustang GT, and any Roush authorized Ford dealer will install the Roush phase 2 supercharger kit with 750 hp. This kit was developed by Roush and Ford Performance and is completely supported by Ford. OTD for around $42k right now. With a full powertrain warranty. It is the same Eaton roots 2650 that is in the GT500. It just has a smaller intercooler that is made more for street use and not the track.

I just got mine Sunday. Sold my 2019 GT to Carmax for nearly what I paid brand new 2 years ago.

Anyways here is my new supercharged GT. Feel free to ask for more details on getting one of these while you still can! The EPA is really cracking down hard on the aftermarket.

View attachment 65897

View attachment 65898View attachment 65899View attachment 65900

Wow, that is an incredible deal and information. Thanks for sharing.

I know the parts run $8k from their website plus labor and car to give you an idea. Not sure how many hours of labor are charged.

How much was the blower and install? I can't imagine putting more power on the Getrag gear box.
Retail is 8500 + 1k for install. But several Roush Ford dealers have special pricing for this if you buy through them.

My dealer had the car for 4% below invoice plus free install for the blower kit. So installed otd was 44k for this.

Most of the problems from the Getrag mt82 come from track use and/or abuse. It has soft mounts made for daily driving street use. The transmission itself is pretty solid and a joy to drive properly on the street. I may or may not install heavier duty mounts.

Retail is 8500 + 1k for install. But several Roush Ford dealers have special pricing for this if you buy through them.

My dealer had the car for 4% below invoice plus free install for the blower kit. So installed otd was 44k for this.

Most of the problems from the Getrag mt82 come from track use and/or abuse. It has soft mounts made for daily driving street use. The transmission itself is pretty solid and a joy to drive properly on the street. I may or may not install heavier duty mounts.
Nice, thats a solid deal. I don't think that could be found here in LA let alone the car only for that price. There is hardly any stock. Everything is marked up to gazooo... I'm actually looking for a Camaro SS or LT1 in manual...just a base car... will wait to get 10-20% off sticker + GM supplier discount.

That's a sweet ride. Great price! Roush was always a solid choice given the factory warranty. Wish I was in the market.....

Nice Stang.

I would buy one with auto trans cause they shift sooo crazy fast.

Those 5.0 engines make crazy power with boost and properly tuned.

Back