Would she still be "beautiful" IF..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: NHHEMI

Seems to me that you and a couple others can't get over it. Why can you have an opinion but I can't? I seriously doubt "he" is happy either. Clearly "he" has a lot of mental issues and "he" needs help.

I have noticed lately that you sure do jump down people's throats who dare disagree with you. You seem to have some real anger issues. Relax and chill man. This is a message forum where people can express their views.

I didn't bring up Bruce Jenner's sexual identity issues. A thread was started about it so I responded. I saw no rules that responders could only post praising Bruce Jenner. Let's also not ignore the fact "he" is making it all public. Hard to get over something when it is in your face 24/7.

Why do you keep putting he in quotation marks?

I can assure you this would never happen in my family barring mental illness.

Some impressive genes in your family. I guess your family is immune to cancer and all illness also?

Originally Posted By: Trajan

All around it is a sad tale and it sickens me the way the media is making such a circus out of it.

And that is *your* problem.

It's done. She's happy. If you can't deal with it, again, your problem.

Get over it.

Seems to me that you and a couple others can't get over it. Why can you have an opinion but I can't? I seriously doubt "he" is happy either. Clearly "he" has a lot of mental issues and "he" needs help.

I have noticed lately that you sure do jump down people's throats who dare disagree with you. You seem to have some real anger issues. Relax and chill man. This is a message forum where people can express their views.

I didn't bring up Bruce Jenner's sexual identity issues. A thread was started about it so I responded. I saw no rules that responders could only post praising Bruce Jenner. Let's also not ignore the fact "he" is making it all public. Hard to get over something when it is in your face 24/7.

I agree with this post. One thing that has changed here at bobistheoilguy.com is that some posters are very intolerant of anybody who has an opinion contrary to what their opinion is. I notice this more and more. Everybody is entitled to have an opinion.

The news media and Jenner are making sure his/her sex change operation is constantly in the news. If Jenner wanted to just quietly do all of this he/she could have done so although since he/she is a public figure there is bound to be some publicity. I am sure somebody will jump on me for saying he/she but he/she still has the chromosomes of a male-correct? I don't know. I am not an MD and I am not going to be like our internet troll who does research online so he can look like an expert on everything.

Some of the members here who will attack people who have an opinion contrary to what theirs is in my opinion occasionally need a time out of 30 days or so. I have been repeatedly attacked here at this website merely because I watch Fox News.

What makes me think (if I am allowed to have an opinion here without being attacked) many of these people like Jenner have some kind of psychological problem is the show I saw a long time ago about a doctor who had a sex change. What did he/she do after the sex change operation? He/she went back to his/her girlfriend.

Like I have said I really do not care what Jenner does. What makes me kind of angry is the amount of time the news media will devote to something like Jenner's sex change operation instead of really important news like what is happening in the Middle East, the economy, etc. I have personally observed some news channels deliberately ignore important news stories.

Trust me, if Jenner has some kind of reality show about all of this I am not going to be a viewer. I would rather watch some interesting program on one of the History Channels. There are lots of interesting shows on the History Channels and a person can learn something that happened in history, or find out something new about Mars, of whatever.

I get tired of the news media trying to force their viewpoints on everybody. The news media in this country has declined so badly that the news media has hardly any credibility. Someday the people in the news industry will have to deal with their lack of credibility.

Now we can watch people here attack me for merely have an opinion.

Opinions are like ___holes - everyone has one and they think theirs don't stink!

wink.gif

My opinion is that Faux News is biased. I also have an opinion that people who believe in mythical beings have psychological issues.

But, those are just my opinions.

Along with, if you don't truly care about a subject - don't watch it on TV, don't read about it online and don't comment about it on forums. That's the only way to ensure it doesn't affect your life.

laugh.gif

I is a registered member here and I will comment on what I want to comment on. As long as I follow the rules, I have the right to comment. So I will continue to comment.

I have no idea what you mean by belief in mythical things. Care to explain? If you mean my religious beliefs I will believe whatever I want to believe as far as religious beliefs are concerned.

And I will continue to watch Fox News. They are not perfect but at least they don't seem to ignore various important news stories.

I agree that we both have the privilege to post here, while following the rules.
I try not to directly attack anyone (and do not mean to), but do espouse my [non] beliefs at times while trying to draw attention to when others bring up their religious beliefs. No RSP, but sometimes topics like this skirt/intermingle a bit and despite not addressing things directly, our varying beliefs do become obvious.

A great thing about our country is its diversity and freedom.
10.gif

I see more diverse thoughts here than in many other places, and am glad to, even if they are in disagreement with mine.

oh, and i couldn't give a flying ____ less about what Brucehilda does. Doesn't matter to me, much like any of his relatives and their shows or similar ones.
"I'm just here for the comments"
wink.gif

If this thread is any indication, Carlotta or Caitlyn is it?? is cleaning up on the publicity front. Personally, I could ACTUALLY care less what anybody thinks or says about Jenner or what I think or say about Jenner or the Kardashians dying in a plane crash with tweeted pictures of their charred remains just to "make sure"...I really don't give three effs about Jenner's gender identity issues or anyone who has or doesn't have gender identity issues reacting to Jenner...but I'd be more in favor of this thread being locked because it's turned into the kind of estrogen explosion that they feature on these celebrity worship, bulls**t magazine shows that drivel on after the news.

Being BITOG, it's a given that Fox News and somebody's "right to their opinion" will be brought into this somewhere. The "new normal" might be thought of as being forced to "faux" care about bull**it that's promoted to be more topical than it actually is...

Yet almost no posts regarding Jenner's negligence due to his
using his cell phone during the collision which killed
Kim Howe.

Interesting that the mass media would rather focus on something that is a "personal issue" rather than the public one where he has committed gross negligence during a auto crash. Seems like the mass media has a "social agenda" in mind.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Mystic
What makes me think (if I am allowed to have an opinion here without being attacked) many of these people like Jenner have some kind of psychological problem is the show I saw a long time ago about a doctor who had a sex change. What did he/she do after the sex change operation? He/she went back to his/her girlfriend.

Why would that count as a psychological problem? Nothing wrong with women being attracted to other women.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Yet almost no posts regarding Jenner's negligence due to his
using his cell phone during the collision which killed
Kim Howe.

Interesting that the mass media would rather focus on something that is a "personal issue" rather than the public one where he has committed gross negligence during a auto crash. Seems like the mass media has a "social agenda" in mind.

Nah, I think it's because we all know women are bad drivers. < joke.

Originally Posted By: Benito

Why would that count as a psychological problem? Nothing wrong with women being attracted to other women.

Well, let me explain it to you. When the doctor was a man, he was dating his girlfriend. So apparently she was attracted to men, and as a man he apparently could be attracted to a woman. Otherwise, he probably would have had a boyfriend, or boyfriends and girlfriends if he was bisexual.

After he had the sex change operation, he went back to his girlfriend. You would think that now that the doctor was a woman she might be attracted to men. And the doctor's girlfriend had been dating him when he was a man, so she apparently had been attracted to men.

I have to ask why even have the sex change operation if the doctor is going to continue to live with his girlfriend. Seems like possible psychological issues to me. And if it was psychological issues, then a lot of these sex change operations are a fraud.

But I am sure they are happy together now as two women. Good for them.

Originally Posted By: surfstar
I agree that we both have the privilege to post here, while following the rules.
I try not to directly attack anyone (and do not mean to), but do espouse my [non] beliefs at times while trying to draw attention to when others bring up their religious beliefs. No RSP, but sometimes topics like this skirt/intermingle a bit and despite not addressing things directly, our varying beliefs do become obvious.

10.gif

I see more diverse thoughts here than in many other places, and am glad to, even if they are in disagreement with mine.

oh, and i couldn't give a flying ____ less about what Brucehilda does. Doesn't matter to me, much like any of his relatives and their shows or similar ones.
wink.gif

To the best of my knowledge you were the first to bring up religious beliefs. I must have missed the post where somebody brought up religious beliefs.

I do not intimidate very easily. Nobody is going to make me think a certain way. I will think the way I want to think. I watch Fox News, check out Rush Limbaugh's website, go to Michellemalkin.com, go to the Drudge Report online, and watch whatever other news online or on whatever TV channel I want to.

You don't know me. I am actually very middle of the road on most things, because I believe extreme points of view are usually wrong.

You can hate me all you want, but as long as I follow the rules here I will say what I want to say.

Originally Posted By: Trajan

All around it is a sad tale and it sickens me the way the media is making such a circus out of it.

And that is *your* problem.

It's done. She's happy. If you can't deal with it, again, your problem.

Get over it.

Ignore him its easier.
wink.gif
I put a few people on and off the ignore list, but mine is all clear at the moment.

Back OT, I agree with you, I really doubt the poor soul is truly happy. Bottom line no one here knows for sure, I don't even think Jenner knows.

Originally Posted By: dishdude

Why do you keep putting he in quotation marks?

I can assure you this would never happen in my family barring mental illness.

Some impressive genes in your family. I guess your family is immune to cancer and all illness also?

To show my distaste for people calling "HIM" a she. The name change and then all the dresses/makeup/long hair, surgeries, and hormones in the world do not change the fact Bruce Jenner is a man.

Your last comment is so completely out of line, making light of something so serious, it is not even remotely funny. What Bruce Jenner did was a choice. It was not life or death or something he had no control over. I can't even begin to fathom how you could say something like this to a person you don't know?

Not only do I have a serious disease myself( MS ) that most likely will cause my death some day, or at the least cause me to become an invalid, but I have lost 6 family members( including my Dad last summer and my Brother In law just 3 weeks ago )and 3 extremely close family friends in the last 2 years. All of them to serious illness and/or disease( heart attack to cancer to Alzheimer's ).

This is without doubt a new low for the rude, insulting, and downright arrogant postings now made these days at this site. Just unbelievable.

Originally Posted By: surfstar

10.gif

wink.gif

To the best of my knowledge you were the first to bring up religious beliefs. I must have missed the post where somebody brought up religious beliefs.

I do not intimidate very easily. Nobody is going to make me think a certain way. I will think the way I want to think. I watch Fox News, check out Rush Limbaugh's website, go to Michellemalkin.com, go to the Drudge Report online, and watch whatever other news online or on whatever TV channel I want to.

You don't know me. I am actually very middle of the road on most things, because I believe extreme points of view are usually wrong.

You can hate me all you want, but as long as I follow the rules here I will say what I want to say.

01.gif

I am sorry to hear about your illness NHHEMI and that 6 of your family members have died. I will be a man and say that.

I think more and more young people today are very self-involved and self-centered. As far as I can remember, things were a lot more courteous in the past here.

But this is the way young people are being raised today and the schools are a disaster.

After he had the sex change operation, he went back to his girlfriend. You would think that now that the doctor was a woman she might be attracted to men. And the doctor's girlfriend had been dating him when he was a man, so she apparently had been attracted to men.

As I previously pointed out, gender identity and sexual orientation are not the same thing. Changing a person's gender does not change to what gender they are attracted. A man who is attracted to women, is after a gender change still be attracted to women. A gay man is after a gender change still be attracted to men. A gay woman is after a sex change still attracted to women. An asexual man or woman will after gender reassignment still be asexual.

Originally Posted By: BRZED

As I previously pointed out, gender identity and sexual orientation are not the same thing. Changing a person's gender does not change to what gender they are attracted. A man who is attracted to women, is after a gender change still be attracted to women. A gay man is after a gender change still be attracted to men. A gay woman is after a sex change still attracted to women. An asexual man or woman will after gender reassignment still be asexual.

The authority has spoken. You an MD and have a PhD in Psychiatry? Sure what you say is essentially true, but the doctor was a man living with a woman and if he is going to continue to live with his girlfriend I fail to see why it would de desirable to go through operations and everything else to become a woman-if he was going to continue to live with his girlfriend.

Also, his girlfriend has rights as well. Did she want for him to become a woman and continue to live with her?

I am not an MD. I do not have a PhD in Psychiatry. I am not going to pretend to be something I am not on the internet. But I do have an opinion. And from what I see, some of these people have serious issues.

To show my distaste for people calling "HIM" a she. The name change and then all the dresses/makeup/long hair, surgeries, and hormones in the world do not change the fact Bruce Jenner is a man.

In my opinion this is merely your opinion rather than fact. It also happens to be my opinion that we are for life the gender we are born with in the sense of biological gender either with XX or XY chromosomes. However, the term gender goes beyond biology. Humans are also spiritual beings not just flesh. Gender also involves, to name one contributing factor, a cultural component. For example, short haircuts were once reserved for men and unacceptable in women, even commonly used as punishment. Wearing pants was reserved for men and so on. As I said I beleive a person is biologically male or female by birth depending on the given chromosomes, I also believe that each person should be freely able to identify with whatever he or she wants. It doesn't affect me in any way, so why not let them be happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back