Would she still be "beautiful" IF..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Trav
A fruit cake is still a fruit cake no matter how you package it.

+1 That was a fruit cake with nuts.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Originally Posted By: Trajan

Yeah, but they want to claim, and expect it to be accepted, that the subject of the thread committed murder.

Don't see the connection between her transition and a traffic accident. Try as I might.

Most sources say that it (Jenner) was on the phone or texting
just before the he/she SUV hit Mrs Howe's Lexus, that is gross negligence and could be a charge of vehicular homicide.

This incident happened in California-right? The laws may differ from state to state. I don't even own a smartphone so I don't worry about what the law is about using smartphones while driving in Colorado. But I believe it is illegal. If it is illegal to be texting on a smartphone in California then Jenner could be charged.

Whatever they decide to do all of this has not gone to court yet as far as I know.

Yeah, but they want to claim, and expect it to be accepted, that the subject of the thread committed murder.

Don't see the connection between her transition and a traffic accident. Try as I might.

Most sources say that Jenner was on the phone or texting
just before her SUV hit Mrs Howe's Lexus, that is gross negligence and could be a charge of vehicular homicide.

Fixed it for you.

Sources say they've been abducted by UFOs/seen the Virgin Mary/Loch Ness monster, etc. Can most sources *prove* it?

See, in this country, you're innocent until *proven* guilty. regardless of what people on some internet forum think.

Originally Posted By: Alfred_B

If there is anyone who is to blame, it is the Prius driver. Otherwise, it is an unfortunate series of events with a tragic ending.

absolutely! prius drivers are always to blame. didn't they start the bolshevik revolution? or was it the WW2?

Most sources say that Jenner was on the phone or texting
just before her SUV hit Mrs Howe's Lexus, that is gross negligence and could be a charge of vehicular homicide.

Fixed it for you.

Sources say they've been abducted by UFOs/seen the Virgin Mary/Loch Ness monster, etc. Can most sources *prove* it?

See, in this country, you're innocent until *proven* guilty. regardless of what people on some internet forum think.

Sure it can be proved. If he was texting at the time of the accident, there are records of that texting available. The police could subpoena the metadata of the texting, or perhaps the actual texting. Whatever service Jenner was using, Verizon or whatever, there are records available.

Why is the title of this thread about a "she"?

Bruce Jenner can call himself whatever he wants, he can dress up like a woman and grow his hair long, and he can even have surgery to make himself "cosmetically" into a female, BUT, he was born a man and he will always be a man.

Totally sickening the attention that people are paying to this guy because he wants to be a woman now. It is also a shame to see a former US Olympian and national hero( to some )descend into what is clearly mental illness. I actually say that based on the look in his eyes and the things he does besides the whole being a woman thing. Just looking at him shows he is unstable.

Again, it just sickens me with the attention he is getting for this and it also saddens me that he has fallen so low.

Last edited:
What's the big deal? I have to think the picture is air brushed. I ll believe he/she looks that good when I actually see it on Tv. If so they did a heck of a job. Think of it as a reconstructed title. Freedom people to do what you want. I don't care if you smoke, even though I don't. Not only does she look good, she is 66 and she its definitely a SHE. Now anyway.

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI
Again, it just sickens me with the attention he is getting for this and it also saddens me that he has fallen so low.

That is too bad that you are spending your time sickened. Ms. Jenner does not even know you exist so it seems as though all of the results of your anger are directed solely inward. Why, I wonder, does this issue resonate so deeply with you?

This person underwent a process that seemed to entail some considerable courage (even moreso considering their public notoriety) and discomfort in order to raise the quality of their life; and I'd bet the trace amounts of money I have that this person's decision did not affect your life in any way. Yet you are wasting your time feeling "sickened" over this, of all things?

If you expect someone else to live by your values and presume them to be wrong for living in contrast to them, may I expect you to alter your mental processes to abide by my values?

Originally Posted By: uc50ic4more

That is too bad that you are spending your time sickened. Ms. Jenner does not even know you exist so it seems as though all of the results of your anger are directed solely inward. Why, I wonder, does this issue resonate so deeply with you?

This person underwent a process that seemed to entail some considerable courage (even moreso considering their public notoriety) and discomfort in order to raise the quality of their life; and I'd bet the trace amounts of money I have that this person's decision did not affect your life in any way. Yet you are wasting your time feeling "sickened" over this, of all things?

If you expect someone else to live by your values and presume them to be wrong for living in contrast to them, may I expect you to alter your mental processes to abide by my values?

Very well said.

But you're going upstream against the hatred and bigotry on here.

I saw in another thread that you'd been away for 2 months. This is a great way to announce your return!

smile.gif
Nicely written.

Very well put.

Let me guess who will be watching this freaks reality show.
Seems to have alot of admirers here.

We are missing a most important point here, Bruce is a Transjenner!! Hee Hee Hee.

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
Let me guess who will be watching this freaks reality show.
Seems to have alot of admirers here.

What makes an admirer? Anyone who doesn't spew hate/rage/angst/disgust?

I don't watch many reality shows and probably won't watch a single episode of this one. Not because of disgust or rage or any other emotion, but simply because I don't watch much reality TV and don't care for it as a genre.

But I'm not going to get bent out of shape over someone else doing something that has no bearing whatsoever on my life and what I'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back