Would she still be "beautiful" IF..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember people being told that sex change operations were necessary because there were men trapped inside the body of a woman and women trapped inside the body of a man. So now we are told that is a 'spiritual' thing, a kind of 'spiritual awakening' and it is for freedom of expression.

Well, again, people can do whatever they want to do. But why go through all of those surgeries and all of that? If a man discovers he is not interested in women, why not just be gay? Or if a woman discovers she is not interested in men, why not just be [censored]?

And we have a case of a man getting a sex change operation and then going back to his girlfriend. Sounds pretty silly to me. In my opinion, if he had been a woman trapped inside the body of a man, after the sex change operation he would have got himself a boyfriend. Maybe he should have asked his girlfriend if SHE wanted to live with him in a female body.

Id say that enough people must be watching the advertising to make this spectacle worth putting on TV. Those who are disgusted are free to boycott the media outlets that show it, and better off, let them know this. Those who care about it are free to do the same.

But what's not OK is that this has long turned inflamed in a variety of ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back