Would she still be "beautiful" IF..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least we now have you admitting that a person is male or female based on what chromosomes they were born with. That is a step forward.

I sure as heck would not go through all of those operations and everything just because I wanted to check out being a woman for a while. And I would have to have a serious talk with my girlfriends first. Remember, they have rights also. But I would not do it in the first place.

Originally Posted By: NHHEMI

This is without doubt a new low for the rude, insulting, and downright arrogant postings now made these days at this site. Just unbelievable.

You are correct. Try reading some of your own posts for a few examples.

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
What makes you think she's happy?

Fixed it for you.

What makes you think she isn't?

More to the point, why do you care? Man crush got flattened?

Originally Posted By: Mystic
Well, at least we now have you admitting that a person is male or female based on what chromosomes they were born with. That is a step forward.

But I'm also saying that people are not merely biological but also spiritual beings. Both aspects are important and powerful, and didn't nature bestow them upon us?

Quote:
I sure as heck would not go through all of those operations and everything just because I wanted to check out being a woman for a while. And I would have to have a serious talk with my girlfriends first. Remember, they have rights also. But I would not do it in the first place.

It should be your choice alone. I support your right to do whatever you choose. I hope you would choose whatever is best for your happiness in the long run.

Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Sounds like you need to get your media from some other source, or just don't click on those articles.

I remember several months ago when I would go on Yahoo news and MSN and there were all these "Duggar daughters pregnant!" and "Duggar daughters full of babies!" articles all the time. One after another, and I remember thinking "Who the [censored] are these people? What is this even about?" I had never watched their reality show before, even though it was on when I still had cable. The constant articles in the news feeds were a little annoying, but it's simple enough to not click them and move on. Then, as soon as the Duggar pregnancy frenzy began to die down, it became "Duggar brother molests sisters!" and "Incestuous Duggars!" all the time. Every other article. It's amazing how in the space of weeks really it went from all this Duggar love and "awww how cute, she's full of babies" to "Duggar brother is incestuous child molester!," and I just noticed that from seeing headlines in news feeds. Anything to get people to click I guess. Personally, I think the way that this family and its sexuality is constantly paraded in the media is weird/creepy, but I'm not going to get mad about it and I'm certainly not going to let it impact my mood or life. I just don't click on the articles if I don't want to hear about it. I still haven't watched an episode of their show.

You know what you are in for when you look at entertainment "news." Most of it is mindless click bait. If you don't want to come across this kind of stuff, stick to sites/channels that focus on world/political news rather than entertainment news. I definitely wouldn't let it get under my skin.

This^^^^

Some people just seem to go out of their way to find something to be outraged about.

Originally Posted By: GiveMeAVowel
Yet almost no posts regarding Jenner's negligence due to his
using his cell phone during the collision which killed
Kim Howe.

That would be because, unlike some, people understand that this thread is about her transformation. Not something that has *nothing* to do with it.

Originally Posted By: Benito
What makes me think (if I am allowed to have an opinion here without being attacked) many of these people like Jenner have some kind of psychological problem is the show I saw a long time ago about a doctor who had a sex change. What did he/she do after the sex change operation? He/she went back to his/her girlfriend.

Why would that count as a psychological problem? Nothing wrong with women being attracted to other women.

And a "long ago story" applies to Ms. Jenner how? One could also bring up Tula, Laverne Cox, Chas Bono, Kim Petras? What "psychological" problem are they having?

Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transgender_people

http://www.ranker.com/list/list-of-famous-transgender-people/famous-gay-and-[censored]?page=2

What "psychological" problem are they having?

Yea, lets label an entire group of people based on a long ago story about *one* person.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dishdude
Originally Posted By: NHHEMI

This is without doubt a new low for the rude, insulting, and downright arrogant postings now made these days at this site. Just unbelievable.

You are correct. Try reading some of your own posts for a few examples.

01.gif

Originally Posted By: Trajan
Kim Howe.

That would be because, unlike some, people understand that this thread is about her transformation. Not something that has *nothing* to do with it.

Oh, but it does, his narcissistic personality has allowed him to throw his personal issues or problems into the public domain, and they have taken precedence over more pressing issues, like his gross negligence resulting in the death of a fellow motorist. His
photo shoots can wait.
whistle.gif

The fact that I can turn on any major network newscast and have to view this train wreck and making his private issues public is telling.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: BRZED
After he had the sex change operation, he went back to his girlfriend. You would think that now that the doctor was a woman she might be attracted to men. And the doctor's girlfriend had been dating him when he was a man, so she apparently had been attracted to men.

As I previously pointed out, gender identity and sexual orientation are not the same thing. Changing a person's gender does not change to what gender they are attracted. A man who is attracted to women, is after a gender change still be attracted to women. A gay man is after a gender change still be attracted to men. A gay woman is after a sex change still attracted to women. An asexual man or woman will after gender reassignment still be asexual.

Seems pretty simple to understand. It's a pity some react to things they don't personally understand or comprehend with the blanket and unqualified diagnosis of "mental health" issues.

But this is just the continuation of society's need to define what is normal and abnormal in virtually every facet of life rather than championing and cherishing the right of the individual in their pursuit of happiness, something this country was founded for.

It looks like you're looking for some answers in your own life.
Sorry,you won't find them here.

And what answers would those be?

You obviously have issues with transgenders. As I don't practice anymore, I'm reluctant to diagnose why. But your posts indicate some deep rooted problems.

Last edited:
Kim Howe.

Oh, but it does, his narcissistic personality has allowed him to throw his personal issues or problems into the public domain, and they have taken precedence over more pressing issues, like his gross negligence resulting in the death of a fellow motorist. His
photo shoots can wait.
whistle.gif

The fact that I can turn on any major network newscast and have to view this train wreck and making his private issues public is telling.

Nonsense.

And the fact that you choose to view her transformation is quite telling.

Last edited:

Nonsense.

And the fact that you choose to view her transformation quite telling.

How could I NOT see that train wreck. Jenner is ALL over EVERY SINGLE ONE of the mass media news outlets and NO I would certainly NOT call his silly antics news. It screams of "social engineering" by certain elements in our society. I will often times try and watch a different network every day, and you really COULD NOT escape the grotesque jenner show no matter which major newscast you watched, it is obvious the mass media is force feeding this agenda to the masses to accept this kind of illness as normal.

It looks like you're looking for some answers in your own life.
Sorry,you won't find them here.

And what answers would those be?

You obviously have issues with transgenders. As I don't practice anymore, I'm reluctant to diagnose why. But your posts indicate some deep rooted problems.

Please understand I don't really care, but I thought you said in a post a long time ago that you were trained in law. Knowing how you like documentation, I suppose I could look that up. But I am feeling lazy today. But if you deny it, maybe I will look it up.

The equivalent of the modern day Nazi regime ISIS is overtaking the Middle East, enslaving children, throwing people who don't agree with them from rooftops and committing genocide and the cover of the papers is about some nobody who gets a sex change. Makes sense...

Originally Posted By: GMFan
The equivalent of the modern day Nazi regime ISIS is overtaking the Middle East, enslaving children, throwing people who don't agree with them from rooftops and committing genocide and the cover of the papers is about some nobody who gets a sex change. Makes sense...

Exactly. They have already murdered thousands of human beings. Children have been burned alive and cut in half. Women have been enslaved. And the news media decides that a sex change operation is critically important news. And they wonder why the public has little respect for the news media.

Remove the side show atmosphere of the event and all that matters is that Bruce is happy and it is really no ones business but his own. There are more important issues that should be tended to over this.

Originally Posted By: greenjp
Some of you guys who swear you don't care about this sort of thing are writing an awful lot of words about it...

OUCH!

Originally Posted By: GMFan
How dare you compare ISIS to the Nazis, they had some sense of organization and military conduct. I much more compare ISIS to Ghengis Khan type behavior or Jon Horde. The Nazis built very elaborate camps to murder their victims, they did not broadcast it as these barbarians do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back