Would it benefit in a longevity sake to add ceratec to a 3k miles 2023 Honda CRV hybrid?

This is a $25 additive that per LM lasts 30K miles. That's probably ~3 years for most people so $8/year. It's almost not worth the time to post about it for what a run to Starbucks costs. Run it if you think it will help. It's not going to hurt your car. A bazillion folks use this stuff based almost exclusively on the marketing LM does about it at least in the Euro auto community and I've never seen a post/social media/other comment about any negatives. I've run it in all three of my Euro vehicles multiple times. I've had my oil pan off of 2/3 vehicles I've run it in and saw no evidence of any clumped up Ceratec hiding out in there. You don't need this product to have a long-lived vehicle for sure and regular oil change with whatever flavor you like will keep that Honda running well beyond what most people keep their vehicles. The feeling of this helping is no different, at least to me, than the folks that spend more money vs. cheaper alternatives to run a certain oil b/c it's better in their mind based on the chemistry/specs. We can all run Walmart Supertech if it comes down to it and have happy healthy engines "forever". Dump a can in and send it. Make sure to take pics and post on your IG and tag LM for scene points.

This is a $25 additive that per LM lasts 30K miles. That's probably ~3 years for most people so $8/year. It's almost not worth the time to post about it for what a run to Starbucks costs. Run it if you think it will help. It's not going to hurt your car. A bazillion folks use this stuff based almost exclusively on the marketing LM does about it at least in the Euro auto community and I've never seen a post/social media/other comment about any negatives. I've run it in all three of my Euro vehicles multiple times. I've had my oil pan off of 2/3 vehicles I've run it in and saw no evidence of any clumped up Ceratec hiding out in there. You don't need this product to have a long-lived vehicle for sure and regular oil change with whatever flavor you like will keep that Honda running well beyond what most people keep their vehicles. The feeling of this helping is no different, at least to me, than the folks that spend more money vs. cheaper alternatives to run a certain oil b/c it's better in their mind based on the chemistry/specs. We can all run Walmart Supertech if it comes down to it and have happy healthy engines "forever". Dump a can in and send it. Make sure to take pics and post on your IG and tag LM for scene points.
Yeah I feel like it's akeen to taking vitamins. It does **** to you but you get a feel of satisfaction.

Yeah I feel like it's akeen to taking vitamins. It does **** to you but you get a feel of satisfaction.
Exactly and funny you mention vitamins....LM calls their additives..."vitmains for your engine"...concept is similar. You pee almost all of that multi vitamin out but whatever, folks still take them.

Who has worn our a properly maintained car of pick up truck and if so how many miles and what kind of use?

I would at least wait til you have gone through all your free oci that are given. Drive it, let it break in and get the ppm of factory engine material down.
If, you plan to run Ceratec after 10,000 miles or so then fine. After you add it it needs to be driven for quite awhile. When I did it was during a time of going to Kansas City from Wichita and back in a weekend. Needs highway miles and it might take 700-1000 miles to get completely mated. If your going to drive it around town and that's it then this might be the best avenue to go. At that point I would go boutique from HighPerformance lubricants,Redline or Amsoil.

Back