Won First GunBroker Auction - Browning Buck Mark

Although I’d bought guns on GunBroker before, it was always a “buy now”.

Wife has been wanting a Buck Mark for years, and since it was her birthday, I decided to look around.

None of the local shops had the model she wanted, and cheapest I could find locally, having a shop get one from a distributor, was around $620 plus tax.

So I looked on GunBroker, and there was an auction that was ending soon. It was at $330. I did some research on how the autobid software they have works, bid in the last few minutes, and won!

Final price was $364 plus $20 shipping, tax, and transfer. Luckily I found an FFL who will do the transfer and background check for $25.

Its the Buck Mark Plus Rosewood UDX.

Anyway, just wanted to share.

93CB36DE-2BFE-4F45-968A-915D60551669.jpeg

Ya done good kid! I've had one for over 20 years. My 11 year old daughter has claimed it as hers. Funky takedown for cleaning but hey, is what it is. I recommend picking up a RSA and the small plastic piece that holds the RSA along with a few extra top screws. After a while, you'll understand why. Cheap from Browning.

I bet it surprises you with how accurate they can be. Not sure what the newer ones like but mine will not cycle anything subsonic. Enjoy it.

Buck Marks are good, I'd love to have one but never even see them in stock at any of the local dealers.

I have a Ruger Mark III Hunter that I will never sell, it's a real tack driver.

Buck Marks are good, I'd love to have one but never even see them in stock at any of the local dealers.

I have a Ruger Mark III Hunter that I will never sell, it's a real tack driver.
Do what I did, and bid on one on GunBroker.

Got it for about half of MSRP.

Although I’d bought guns on GunBroker before, it was always a “buy now”.

Wife has been wanting a Buck Mark for years, and since it was her birthday, I decided to look around.

None of the local shops had the model she wanted, and cheapest I could find locally, having a shop get one from a distributor, was around $620 plus tax.

So I looked on GunBroker, and there was an auction that was ending soon. It was at $330. I did some research on how the autobid software they have works, bid in the last few minutes, and won!

Final price was $364 plus $20 shipping, tax, and transfer. Luckily I found an FFL who will do the transfer and background check for $25.

Its the Buck Mark Plus Rosewood UDX.

Anyway, just wanted to share.

View attachment 134951
Nice win! Everything I've read is that the Brownings are easier to strip and clean than the Ruger Mark IVs.

Back