Womens' Cars and the "Magic Heat Pedal"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it makes a funny noise she's threatening to trade it in . . . 2 pedal driver. She is either on the gas, or on the brake . . ."why doesn't the heat work!!?"

You guys are causing me painful flashbacks!

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Take 2 anti-acids and hide behind the couch. Thats what I do.....
confused.gif

Had something similar happen this weekend at Channel 8 in Agoura Hills, Ca, rich neighborhood with lots of stuck up people. Some dumb blonde was revving her porche to the max to get the car warmed up. This was 2 in the morning and it was around 37, but judging form the misuse of the car, either daddy or some sucked paid the bill for that car. Me and my friends were completely stunned.

My neighbor during my high school years would rev the heck out of his engine to warm it up on winter mornings. Unfortunately, his car was only twenty feet from my bedroom window, and it was before I had to get up. I confess I thought about rigging his throttle wide open and listening for the BOOM!

Hey kgb007stb now THAT'S brining things into perspective...here in the cold, dark north, 37 degrees this time of year is just about a heat wave....wonder what the young lass would have done if she woke up to a 10 degree New England morning!!!

**** LOL. And I make fun of my girlfriend for never going past 3K RPM's.

Actually my friends neighbor had an old VERY hard to find Hurst. It had those 80's Buick T-Type bodies. Every morning he would rev the **** out of that car and drive off like a nut case without letting it warm up. I swear that car wouldn't die even if you wanted it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back