Wix filters @ filter1.com - 2 thumbs up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS, just droped the Wix filters I ordered from Filter1 and I am very happy with the order.No sales tax,and no shipping on orders over $50.00
Quick ship also.
gary

I just picked up 24 51515s from fleetfilter. $2.61 plus 40 cents shipping . I had to pay tax 'cause I am in the Republic. Those of you less fortunate can save a few pennies.
smile.gif

I have never used Wix filters but the price seems too good to pass up. Many companies sell either an oil filter, an air filter, or a transmission filter but rarely all three at once. My local auto part store sells some crappy trammy filters and the other alternative is Kragen which for trammy filters is all Fram.

Could someone comment on their quality, especially those of you who do extended drain intervals, do these filters catch all the debris that they are suppose to catch. I have been looking for a magnetic trammy filter for a long time but nothing in a really good price range.

How are their air filters? Paper? Oil? What’s the deal here, the site is not that informative and I would like to get your feedback.

quote:

Originally posted by davefr:
I decided to switch 100% of my filtration needs over to Wix filters. Someone suggested filter1.com as a supplier.

Anyone know of a correspondingly good Canadian ie .ca site?

My filter1 order arrived today. I second all those other opinions in favor of filter1 and fleetfilter. Both prices were very close. I found slightly more selection with filter1. I figured I saved somewhere between 40-50% over what I would have paid locally at O'Riellys for the same stuff. And oh, that catalog, what a deal!!!

bowdown.gif
davefr for bringing this to our attention.

I got my order from Filter1 today. Shouldn't need filters for a few years now, thanks to them and of course BITOG!!!!!

A dozen 51344s, a six-pack each of 51061s and 51068s, and a trans filter for my Turbo 400 the number which escapes me. All for just a shade over a C-note!

Yes, I do believe Filter1 has much to recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back