Is filter1.com still in business (9/2022)?

I have been using Filter 1 to get all my Wix filters for everything on our farm/ranch for many years. They were always great and good prices, especially for a big order so the shipping was spread out. After Covid, my last two orders took a month or so to fill, before it was days. Like has been mentioned, I can't get hold of anyone at their phone number any more. This was a great business and I hate to have to change to another vendor but obviously they have some problems. Anyone have any suggestions on a good place to get Wix filters online?

That's my default. Just not as easy to make bulk orders on Filter 1 and sometimes the filters and boxes look like they came from a garage sale or something. I don't use a huge amount of filters, probably 30 or so a year but that's quite a few to order filter by filter on Amazon.

I have been using Filter 1 to get all my Wix filters for everything on our farm/ranch for many years. They were always great and good prices, especially for a big order so the shipping was spread out. After Covid, my last two orders took a month or so to fill, before it was days. Like has been mentioned, I can't get hold of anyone at their phone number any more. This was a great business and I hate to have to change to another vendor but obviously they have some problems. Anyone have any suggestions on a good place to get Wix filters online?
Rockauto

Fleetfilter.com appears to carry NAPA Gold (Wix).

This is just an update about Filter 1 that I wanted to pass on. In May I placed an order for a bunch of filters. Five were out of stock and didn't ship, but were paid for in the order I didn't hear anything from Filter 1, and I made a few emails and a phone call or two with no response. Now it is seven months later and all the filters showed up today! I had been thinking he must have went out of business for one reason or another and I might have lost a little money. I am glad to say that he got the job done and shipped out my filters. Many people would give up and say the hell with it, but he didn't. I don't know why he got so far behind, I hope it wasn't health related, but am pleased he might be back in business again. I have bought filters there for many years.

Back