Why does Pennzoil get so much crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a follow up on the Pennzoil post, since the Toyota truck was switched to Havoline in 7/93, it has had all vintages/formulations of thier product. And I also realize that since DETAILED records ( driving conditions,weather, gasoline type, oil batch #, etc)were not kept, there is no way to accurately ascertain that it was the oil that caused the sludging, and it becomes just another 'story'. A freak combination of conditions would probably do it to any oil brand or engine. But it has never repeated, whatever it was. The reason I found this site was searching for some hard facts, not 'storys', on 5w/20 oil for the '02 Ford E150 van. I thank everyone that has posted VOA's and UOA's on this.
Real facts and numbers, that I can use to base my decision on. Also, the sys admin wife votes for Unix!

Microsoft does make junk software, I am a software engineer that uses their development kit everyday and there are tons of bugs that they never bother fixing because they figure they have no competition anyways. They also intentionally not supporting the older versions and force you to upgrade all the time so they make more $.

Walmart is cool but there are a few stores that aren't very well managed here and there, I have no problem with most Walmart except the one in San Leandro, CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back