Who's your favorite YT gearhead personality???

Richpin06a…

He does a lot of Saturn S Series videos,
as I own one as a highway car for long trips,
they help me a lot…

Mighty Car Mods will always be my Number one... first channel I subscribed to...so...some nostalgia involved....
Bad Obsession Motorsport (with the progress they made in the last year I might have hair left on my head when they finish Binky)
Benny's Custom Works
Skid Factory
Car Wizard
Hoovie's Garage (speaking of money wasted)
Tavarish
Wrench Every Day
Cleetus
Rich Rebuilds
Finnegan's Garage
Car Throttle/ AutoAlex Cars
I...might watch a bit too much Youtube....

Mighty Car Mods will always be my Number one... first channel I subscribed to...so...some nostalgia involved....
Bad Obsession Motorsport (with the progress they made in the last year I might have hair left on my head when they finish Binky)
Benny's Custom Works
Skid Factory
Car Wizard
Hoovie's Garage (speaking of money wasted)
Tavarish
Wrench Every Day
Cleetus
Rich Rebuilds
Finnegan's Garage
Car Throttle/ AutoAlex Cars
I...might watch a bit too much Youtube....
Pretty much the same here.

And yeah… maybe I watch a bit too much, but in my defense I usually fall asleep watching something 😅 and most of the watch time is time spent at work where I’ll put something on to listen too while working
C8BF06AF-7706-42CD-B63F-EE7BC6CC5130.jpeg

Rainman Ray's Repairs is like the morning cartoons before school/work thing. An interesting and funny character to start the day with.

South Main Auto and Ivan are a couple of my favorites, along with Mustie1 on Sunday mornings. I Do Cars is good too. I like ETCG, but he’s without a shop right now and not posting much anymore. I watch Rainman too, but he rambles too much and it gets annoying sometimes.

Pine Hollow Auto Diagnostics is my go-to at the moment. I have noticed a lot of M1 0w40 and Valvoline Maxlife on the shelves around Ivans garage, so I'm convinced he hides among us on here somewhere! :ROFLMAO:

Seconded by Rainman Ray Repairs.

Did recently subscribe to South Main Auto but haven't watched anything as of yet.

ETCG and Big Dog50001: Informative Honda techs

The Mech a nic: Honest mechanic, works on clapped out sh!tboxes, very entertaining

The Car Care Nut: very thorough and knowledgeable (I own a Toyota, so his information is most valuable to me)

WhistlinDiesel: some people just want to watch the world burn, and it makes for great entertainment!

Honestly, the entire post was a joke. If you watched the video referenced, some of you would get it.

I don't hardly the YouTube gearheads, the video was referenced by a buddy.

Funny thing, I started watching Sam's channel last night, pretty good channel.....he was fixing a Jag. Wife walked in and yelled MAAAAAA WHERES THE MEATLOAF.....THE DARN MEATLOAF MAAAAAA!!!!!! Then I looked at Samcrac and started dying laughing.

Nobody for Jay Leno ? I always enjoy his videos. And another vote for Tyrrell's Classic Workshop.

I'll have to check out some of the others mentioned here that I am unfamiliar with. But if I get the slightest sense of manufactured "drama" or poorly produced segments with bad audio, editing or people trying to film themselves with their phone on a selfie stick I'll click right out of them.

Back