Which HPL Oil For My Next Ram OCI

For example, I have a Hyundai that I run NO-VII Euro 5W-30 in. It's got some seals inside the CVVTs that need the Euro add pack, otherwise the oil leaks out of them when the engine is off.
What does the Euro additive package contain for those seals vs SP/Dexos additive package?

What does the Euro additive package contain for those seals vs SP/Dexos additive package?
It's a mistery to me. I tried PCMO and it ratled. Same behavior as trying Mobil 1 EP 5W-30 vs Mobil 1 FS 0W-40 (Euro). The Lamba II engine was designed way back in the day around full SAPS Euro oils/ACEA standars. The factory fill and recommended oil was Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40. So yes, it runs fine on Quaker State Euro 5W-40, which is rebranded Shell Helix Ultra.... until fuel dilution messes up the add pack enough and it starts rattling again, around the 4500~5000 miles. It's an awesome Korean creation, what can I say?

Finally my ram oil and Audi filters.
IMG_2302.jpeg

The way you organize the black and silver containers is unacceptable. 🤪
I know,if amsoil 5-50 was available in gallons I wouldn’t have had to rearrange but gorilla tape works on the black gallons and if my new LS7 build would hurry up the case of break in oil will be gone

Looks more like masking tape to me.

That HPL No VII sounds like the ticket for a Dodge Ram. If not that one, then I vote for Aunt Ester's Red Line Pro Series.
These two oil brands will keep the tick away better than Raid Tick Spray.

Back