What's up with all this [censored] censorship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: SHAMUS
If you are unable to communicate without using foul language, it speaks volumes as to your intellect and maturity.
06.gif

Actually, there was a report on Fox news that said uttering the occasional curse word will make you feel better......

a friend was telling me a story about how some friends of his from Austrailia were bothered by Americans use of the word chrap. he was surprised by this, so he asked them, 'what would you say for that word'?
'oh, we just say schit'

I generally don't like censorship, but this board is refreshing compared to some of the quite juvenile automotive boards out there.

Originally Posted By: mpvue
a friend was telling me a story about how some friends of his from Austrailia were bothered by Americans use of the word chrap. he was surprised by this, so he asked them, 'what would you say for that word'?
'oh, we just say schit'

I generally don't like censorship, but this board is refreshing compared to some of the quite juvenile automotive boards out there.

Yeah right?/ If I go to another board after bitog,its like wow!! whats all the F bombs etc.

You can add this to the word censor list. Apparantly the letter "x" can substitute "cks"

Sodium silicate will fux up yo engine.

You post pix of your engine bay yet?

Originally Posted By: Jason8691
Actually, there was a report on Fox news that said uttering the occasional curse word will make you feel better......

Not picking on you Jason, but Fox isn't credible in my books, they will air just about anything IMO.

Next they will have a story that says BITOG causes cancer.
LOL.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC

Not picking on you Jason, but Fox isn't credible in my books, they will air just about anything IMO.

LOL.gif

Fox is the only one that is credible. The others report on anything that helps their agenda true or not.

BGN,

They all have Agendas, some more than others, but profit is driven by consumerism, which is driven by fear mongering.

wink.gif

Originally Posted By: StevieC

LOL.gif

Agree. Fox is the National Enquirer of Network news. Lots of fluff and huff and puff...little information.

Originally Posted By: Jeepster_nut
I want to try.... This is only a [I'm a silly little potty mouth] test! Hey it works!

I am able to swear on the "reason for edit" though. The admins may want to look into this!!!

HAHA
grin2.gif

It would be more interesting if the software can replace foul words with common ones like animals or fruits instead of just "censored". It would be like reading a mad lib.

Last edited:
Agreed.

You don't like the rules and management? Feel free to post elsewhere on some other site.

Further, this thread has nothing to do with PCMO. Want to vent in an honest manner? Use the proper sub-forum for operations.

'Nuf said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back