Whats too cold for 15w-40?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From CAT On-Highway Engine website:

Full Synthetic Cat Diesel Oil[SAE 5W-40]

Surpasses all conventional oil to provide extended drain capability, the capacity to improve fuel economy and outstanding high temperature characteristics. Cold weather operation is improved too, including engine start-ups down to –30ºC (–22º F), compared to SAE 15W-40 oils with a –15º C (5º F) minimum start-up temperature. Cat Diesel Engine Oil (DEO) 5W-40 also provides outstanding wear and soot thickening protection, as well as excellent deposit and oxidation control in even the most demanding engine applications. Fully compatible with conventional mineral oils and seals used in Cat engines.

Thanks for posting this question. I use Delo 400 in my '77 T-Bird and I'm driving it during this cold snap here in Texas. It was 17F last night, and forecasted to drop to 12F tomorrow night. Right now it is 21F.

quote:

Originally posted by 427Z06:

quote:

Originally posted by heyjay:
It makes no sense whatsoever to push an oil to the very edge of its gelation point, let alone the MRV 600P limit.

At 10C (18F) above the MRV limit, I hardly say that's pushing it.

Go back and read my original post. I didn't recommend it as the best way to go on a regular basis. I said that a couple of starts 10C above the MRV limit probably won't harm your engine. If serious harm was being done, I'm sure you would notice the noise in addition to the oil pressure gauge/low oil pressure light.

Growing up in Buffalo, I've seen plenty of sub-zero weather too. You're not the only one with cold weather experience.

To be sure, Buffalo can be cold in winter. I don't recall Buffalo dropping to -40 or -45 F.

Even if the 15W-40 works ok at that low of a temp, there will be much increased drag and you will experience lower fuel economy, among other things.

If you really, really need an xW-40 in your motor, there are plenty of 5W-40 and 0W-40 synthetics out there. They will deliver most if not all of the high operating temp protection, and be MUCH easier to live with in cold temps.

When summer returns, go back to the 15W-40 HDEO.

I learned a LONG time ago, around 1983 in the HD trucking field, not to push a 15W-40 down to its low temp end. I also learned to match an oil viscosity to the ambient temperature.

This winter, I'm running Mobil 1 0W-20 in a 1984 Ford F-150 302 V8, which has seen a steady diet of Delvac 1 for most of its +500,000km. I expected much easier cold starts, and it delivers. I also expected more oil consumption, which so far has proven to NOT be the case. A pleasant surprise there.

If you lived in a very extreme climate, say North Slope with winter temps of -50 F or colder, then you'd still need an oil pan heater. Otherwise, I match viscosity to ambient temp and never worry about it.

First of all, Strjock81 lives in Illinois. He commented on his winter temps, which they will probably bust if this winter is any indication.

Strjock81 already commented that he switched to Rotella 5W-40 and noticed the tractor cranks much easier. That alone is very reassuring, isn't it?

Strjock81 also asked the very valid question of the effect of a "big clump of frozen 15W-40" in his oil pan. Used HDEO, loaded with soot, can actually do that. So why not run a much more stable HDEO in the winter and not even worry about it?

You commented on the "rare 1-2 day cold snap in Texas." So fine, run 15W-40 HDEO year round in Texas. I would too if I lived in a moderate climate.

Although I sold my trucking fleet around 8 months ago, I kept some of the Cat and Cummins manuals. They prefer a 15W-40 cold temp cutoff of around -9.5 C or +15 F.

There is now indication from Cummins HD dealers that the low temp cutoff for HDEO may have to be raised to -5 C or warmer on the new electronic ISX motors.

When you consider how long winter can last in Illinois, and the gelation effect from "cold soak," it's only common sense to NOT run a 15W-40 HDEO down to it's "theoretical" limit.

If it was my tractor, +15 F min. Anything colder, a synthetic 5W-40 down to -22 F. Colder than -22 F, a synthetic 0W-30 or 0W-40 HDEO.

So...apparently Strjock81's tractors have been blowing up every winter without your advice.

lol.gif

quote:

quote:

quote:

It makes no sense whatsoever to push an oil to the very edge of its gelation point, let alone the MRV 600P limit.

At 10C (18F) above the MRV limit, I hardly say that's pushing it.

Go back and read my original post. I didn't recommend it as the best way to go on a regular basis. I said that a couple of starts 10C above the MRV limit probably won't harm your engine. If serious harm was being done, I'm sure you would notice the noise in addition to the oil pressure gauge/low oil pressure light.

Growing up in Buffalo, I've seen plenty of sub-zero weather too. You're not the only one with cold weather experience.

To be sure, Buffalo can be cold in winter. I don't recall Buffalo dropping to -40 or -45 F.

Even if the 15W-40 works ok at that low of a temp, there will be much increased drag and you will experience lower fuel economy, among other things.

If you really, really need an xW-40 in your motor, there are plenty of 5W-40 and 0W-40 synthetics out there. They will deliver most if not all of the high operating temp protection, and be MUCH easier to live with in cold temps.

When summer returns, go back to the 15W-40 HDEO.

I learned a LONG time ago, around 1983 in the HD trucking field, not to push a 15W-40 down to its low temp end. I also learned to match an oil viscosity to the ambient temperature.

This winter, I'm running Mobil 1 0W-20 in a 1984 Ford F-150 302 V8, which has seen a steady diet of Delvac 1 for most of its +500,000km. I expected much easier cold starts, and it delivers. I also expected more oil consumption, which so far has proven to NOT be the case. A pleasant surprise there.

If you lived in a very extreme climate, say North Slope with winter temps of -50 F or colder, then you'd still need an oil pan heater. Otherwise, I match viscosity to ambient temp and never worry about it.

I going to say this one last time.

Go back and read my original post!!!
rolleyes.gif

[ December 24, 2004, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: 427Z06 ]

Disclaimer: The following is not a critical of anyone elses opinion

In my opinion (Worth what you paid for it)...

15W = 15&#176F

10W = 0&#176F

5W = -22&#176F

0W = -40&#176F

Yes these are conservative. But I have to pay to replace a $24,000 engine if I'm wrong.

I believe CAT's Temperature Ranges take into account the degradation in Cold Temperature Performance oil experiences with use.

If you use a block or oil pan heater and get the oil up to 15&#176F+ I see no reason to have to change the 15W-40.

Gene

quote:

So...apparently Strjock81's tractors have been blowing up every winter without your advice.

lol.gif

Go back and read Strjock81's original post: He commented that he still plugs in 4 hours before starting. The tractor cranks MUCH easier. I'll buy that, the 5W-40 will be much easier to crank at 0 F than a 15W-40.

So by plugging in, he avoided catastrophic damage, that is, to quote you, "blowing up every winter." However, he may have caused increased wear, certainly higher diesel consumption, by running an oil that heavy in winter.

Strjock81 also commented he is running Rotella 5W-40 in his air compressor, apparently located outside or in an unheated space. He is doing that as before, he couldn't even start the compressor without tripping breakers (Too stiff for the motor, so it stalled and the breaker tripped).

I personally would run Exxon Synesstic 32 in a reciprocating compressor, and Exxon Teresso 32 in a rotary screw compressor, for winter startups. The Rotella 5W-30 is ok but may knock a lot of carbon deposits out of the crank, so the oil should be inspected/changed more frequently.

I have +20 years experience in HD trucking, in a climate that can dip to -42. So I've learned the hard way what works and what doesn't work, especially in temps below 0 F.

I have personally witnessed the catastrophic engine damage to a Cat 3406B motor that had been running 15W-40 year round. To "save money." Of course, my dire warnings of not using the 15W-40, but a 0W-30 at the SAME PRICE (Esso XD-3 on sale) went unheeded.

The logging truck had sat for a week over Christmas, in temps of -40. They couldn't plug in, but the temps had "warmed" to -10 F. They tried boosing and ether, and finally got started.

There was immediate loud knocking, and when they attempted to move the truck about a minute later, a rod went out. So much for that little science experiment.

I'm also old enough to remember the "good 'ole days" when I needed to stock the following viscosity oils to meet ambient conditions: 10W, 20W-20, 30, and 40. Colder than -30 F, 10W mix up to 10% kerosense.

In a moderate climate you can run a single oil, say a synthetic HDEO 5W-40 year round. In an extreme climate, a 5W-40 synthetic or a mineral 15W-40 for most of the year, and a 0W-30 or 0W-40 for the extreme cold.

Again, fresh HDEO may meet the minimum MRV values. Used HDEO loaded with soot most certainly will NOT and is quite a bit thicker. So if you have any fear of running a "water thin" 0W-30 in winter, it won't stay "water thin" for long.

I suggest that Strjock81 consult his shop manual or look for updated viscosity recommendations from his implement and compressor dealer.

A lot of the obsolete specifications (10W, 20W-20, etc) have been superceded by modern specifications, such as 15W-40 above +15 F, and 5W-40 down to -22 F.

Or to cover the widest operating range, say -40 F to +40 F, run a synthetic HDEO 0W-30 or 0W-40 for the winter only, and to save money a regular 15W-40 the rest of the year. Your motor will thank you.

quote:

Originally posted by Gene K:
Disclaimer: The following is not a critical of anyone elses opinion

In my opinion (Worth what you paid for it)...

15W = 15&#176F

10W = 0&#176F

5W = -22&#176F

0W = -40&#176F

Yes these are conservative. But I have to pay to replace a $24,000 engine if I'm wrong.

I believe CAT's Temperature Ranges take into account the degradation in Cold Temperature Performance oil experiences with use.

If you use a block or oil pan heater and get the oil up to 15&#176F+ I see no reason to have to change the 15W-40.

Gene

Gene:

I concur with your comments and observations.

Yes, Cat, Cummins, and others DO take into account gelation effects, and are very conservative and prudent in that regard. They cannot always predict the soot loading, so they attempt to err on the side of caution.

There were a rash of warranty claims when HDEO 15W-40 gained widespread acceptance in Canada. Some folks thought it was a "universal all-season" HDEO, which it is not.

Correct, if you have a pan heater (Most HD diesel motors in Canada have them as standard or option)then, in theory, you can run 15W-40 year round. It can be risky trusting that you will have a plug-in available all the time though.

A lot of equipment operators in Canada have learned, the hard way, that the cheapest solution isn't always the best solution. The higher up-front of a good synthetic HDEO 0W-30 or 0W-40 pays off in the long run.

Again, this has been my personal experience based on +20 years in the industry.

quote:

Originally posted by Narcoleptic:
Thanks for posting this question. I use Delo 400 in my '77 T-Bird and I'm driving it during this cold snap here in Texas. It was 17F last night, and forecasted to drop to 12F tomorrow night. Right now it is 21F.

Yep, this guy probably has tons of soot loading in his oil.
tongue.gif

Be sure the oil is recommended by the manufacturer if you decide to switch. I remember when a local company switched the oil in their diesel powered log cutter (giant circular saw thing) It wouldn't start with the manufacturer recommended oil due to the cold but it blew up with winter oil. The manufacturer did an oil analysis on the dead engine and said they'd be happy to sell the owner a new engine. It's an easy way to get out of a 20,000$ warranty.

Steve

http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=26;t=000091

I drive my fix or repair daily, daily during the winter. I won't take my SS out. We had a cold winter last year, most mornings 20F and lower, and I can remember a lot of times my digital outside thermometer showing 5-10F.
One morning the truck wouldn't start, but I think was because the batteries were frozen, not the oil and engine frozen. Other than that, I never had a problem and the UOA for walmart supertech 15w-40 came back really good. My guess based on experience is your fine above 0F.

Ford recommends Motorcraft 10w30 diesel oil for temps. 0 f. and below. You might have to go to your local Ford dealer for that Motorcraft oil.
patriot.gif

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Narcoleptic:

Yep, this guy probably has tons of soot loading in his oil.
tongue.gif

Geez, is there a malfunction somewhere?

The post was started by Strjock81, who lives in Illinois and runs more than one diesel tractor on his farm. This has nothing to do with a t-bird in Texas.

He also had a problem with starting an air compressor, I'm guessing a reciprocating air compressor and not a rotary screw unit (Those are exotically expensive). He appeared to solve the problem by running Rotella 5W-40, though I would recommend a synthetic compressor oil instead.

So yes, he WILL have soot in his oil. The soot will cause problems in the cold. As most HD engine makers, and I'm referring to my Cat and Cummins engine manuals here, recommend a usual 15W-40 cutoff of around 15 F or -9.5 C, based on gelation effects and soot loading.

Quit trying to compare apples and oranges. The original poster had a very valid concern of running 15W-40 in HD diesel motors in frigid Illinois temps.

quote:

Originally posted by fordpm:
Ford recommends Motorcraft 10w30 diesel oil for temps. 0 f. and below. You might have to go to your local Ford dealer for that Motorcraft oil.
patriot.gif

A lot of PowerStroke owners around here run Esso XD-3 0W-30 in winter with great results. Even the local Ford dealers recommend it for our bitter cold winters.

quote:

Originally posted by srivett:
Be sure the oil is recommended by the manufacturer if you decide to switch. I remember when a local company switched the oil in their diesel powered log cutter (giant circular saw thing) It wouldn't start with the manufacturer recommended oil due to the cold but it blew up with winter oil. The manufacturer did an oil analysis on the dead engine and said they'd be happy to sell the owner a new engine. It's an easy way to get out of a 20,000$ warranty.

Steve

Was it an older DD 2-cycle? I don't think DD recommended anything lighter than a 20W-20 in winter. Not the best motor to use in frigid temps, especially if you couldn't plug them in.

Both Cummins and Cat recommend/require a 0W-30 or 0W-40 in temps colder than -30 C or -22 F. I used to run Esso XD-3 0W-30 in a Cat 3406B, back in the mid eighties, with good results in winter.

quote:

Geez, is there a malfunction somewhere?

Yes you continue going off on your little tirade, even though I made some qualified statements for some particular situations.

The original posts was this:

quote:

Originally posted by Strjock81:
With todays modern 15w-40s, what realistically is too cold for this weight oil?

Our tractors on the farm have ran 15w-40 thru many a winter, but now this site makes me worry it might not be the best thing.
dunno.gif

I think reading all this makes me worry too much so I switched over my tractor that runs every day to rotella 5w-40. It does seem to crank a lot easier. I plug it in on a timer for 4 hours prior to starting it every time.

Our winters are usually in the teens/low twenties during the day with overnight temps 0-15 and will see -15 to -20 occasionally during every winter.

I was enjoying the light banter but I'll get serious for a moment, since I think I might have caused you to get your panties in a bind.

First, I, for the most part, agree with these recommendations:

quote:

My Cat engines had the following low temp cutoff points for the following viscosities:

15W-40: -9.5 C / +15 F
10W-30: -18 C / 0 F
5W-40: -30 C / -22 F
0W-30: -40

Note the 5W-40 and 0W-30 oils are synthetic. These recommendations are very conservative and apply to HD diesel motors. I think they're prudent.

They're the safe way to go, and with a little planning, you can easily schedule your OCIs to utilize the more optimum viscosity grade for one's climate.

However, the question asked was, "With todays modern 15w-40s, what realistically is too cold for this weight oil?." With the unusual cold weather snap we were having, I approached this from the "absolute" point of view, not the safe "on average it goes below 15F every year so I should change out my HDEO 15w40 for winter" point of view.

For example, let's use the guy in Chico, TX. Anyone living in that area will see temps below 6F, 23 times over a 100 year period. That's less than one in four odds he's going to see temps below 6F on any given year, and when he does, it'll be a day or two at most. So if it does go below 6F, his options are: warm the oil prior to starting, wait until it's later in the day and thus warmer before starting, or change out the day before it get's that cold, throwing away possibly good oil he just put in last month. Assuming he's a reasonbly intelligent adult, I think he's capapble of making the proper decision.

Next, you mentioned viscosity increase due to soot loading. If you look at a current diesel engine oil specification CI-4, you'll note that there is an ASTM D4684 (MRV TP-1) test of viscosity of 75h used oil sample from T-10 Test at -20°C with a maximum value of 25,000 cP. Therefore, modern CI-4 HDEO's are designed to prevent cold weather thickening due to soot loading. If one's oil is so soot loaded that this test becomes meaningless, then one would be an idiot not to change it out, especially if one knew a cold snap was approaching.

And to show that I'm not the only one who thinks the 15F limit for HDEO 15w40 isn't the "absolute" lowest you can go, here's just a few links to support that position:

http://dodgeram.org/tech/dsl/FAQ/oil_change.htm

http://www.forester.net/gx_0301_lubricants.html

http://www.cummins.com/na/pdf/en/products/rv/isbrvom.pdf

http://rockproducts.com/mag/rock_slippery_proposition/

Finally, I find it a bit ironic that you allow yourself the freedom to quote MRV specs, however, when someone uses them, you cry foul.

http://theoildrop.server101.com/cgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=001864;p=2#000067

Happy Holidays to you and your family.
cheers.gif

I now truly regret returning to BITOG, if the quality of these posts is any indication.

You again mention an example in Texas, whereas the original poster lives in Illinois and had very legitimate concerns about a 15W-40 in winter.

It has been my hard-earned experience that the "theoretical" low-temp performance of an oil should never be trusted, especially an oil degraded by moisture contamination and soot.

The CI-4 does NOT prevent soot-induced viscosity increases, it only reduces the effect of that viscosity increase. As most folks can't afford the cost or time committment to perform UOA, it's prudent to shorten the OCI in severe cold, and to run the correct winter viscosity.

The last post you misquoted, happend to start like this: "Is there any reason to use Mobil 1 15w-50 in a low mileage engine? (summer use of course)

Is it just an issue of HP and fuel mileage loss or is the oil just too thick for modern engine clearances?"

So that post was about Mobil 1 15W-50 in a rarely-driven summer vehicle, not a tractor in Illinois. If you have an issue, send me an email. Don't clog up the blogs and possibly confuse somebody trying to determine if it's safe to use HDEO 15W-40 in a tractor in winter.

Once again, I have a little over 20 years experience managaging my own fleet of HD trucks, running a variety of Cat and Cummins HD motors, right up to the latest electronic ISX motor. I'm not an "armchair expert."

Most of that fleet experience has been with Delvac 1, though it's hard for me to now recommend Delvac 1, based on its price. Here in Canada, Esso XD-3 is much more cost effective. If I had to do it all over again, right now, I'd run Esso XD-3 15W-40 most of the year, and either XD-3 0W-30 or 0W-40 from November to March.

Based on the Cat and Cummins manuals in front of me, I would still recommend a 15W-40 cutoff of -9.5 C or +15 F. It's appropriate to consult with your engine OEM to determine the exact viscosity recommendation based on ambient.

This cutoff may change based on OEM. For example, here in Canada, Ford PowerStroke owners are usually advised to run a synthetic 0W-30 in winter temps consistently colder than -20 C.

I can see why Doug Hillary disappeared, there really is no sense returning to this forum.

Hi,
heyjay - yes as you can see, I very rarely post here now although the "Amsoil" selling pressures and hype seem to have diminished somewhat

You are correct in establishing 15F (-10C) as the safe continuous lower temperature limit with occasional use below that.

Steve - This answers your information request and it is good to see that you have wisely moved to a 5w-40 synthetic in the meantime - and a good product - Shell - too!

Mineral 15w-40 oils can have a pour point as low as -36C. I have used this viscosity in Dozers, Scrapers etc in NZ with temperatures down to -15C - for the last several decades

Porsche "recommended" 15w-40 in an ambient to -10C for all engines up until the early 1990s. Porsche began Factory filling with a Group 3 10w-30 synthetic in 1992, a 5w-40 Group 4 in 1993, and since 1998? a 0w-40 Group 4,5

Detroit Diesel recommend using a 15w-40 to 0–25F in their two cycle engines. In their Series 60 engines the "universal 15w-40" oil is used here in OZ to our lowest "continuous" temperatures - around -10C (15F). It is common for heavy trucks here to run 1200-1500kms in temperatures below or around freezing point in a 24hour cycle

I commenced using Delvac 1 5w-40 (pour point of -54C) in 1997 because some of my engines were stored for 48hours or so at an ambient of -5C or so. It greatly improved starter speed and battery life. As well the synthetic 5w-40 oil and Donaldson Synteq FF filters ensure the minimum amount of time is spent in differential by-pass. I use a MANN-HUMMEL centrifuge on all engines too. A recent tear down inspection by Detroit Diesel of one engine after 1m kms (620k miles) allowed all wearing parts to be re-installed

Well established safe operating levels for soot is now provided by the engine makers and the Oil Companies. In my engines this level is set at 3.5% and I do 100k kms OCIs. Delvac 1 will tolerate soot up to 6% and as usual the chemistry of the specific lubricant will determine the critical limits in actual use. This alone is a good reason to do UOAs
Opening up the soot issue will only invite disputes but I can state that in DD DDEC 4 engines my uptake rate has been 0.0025gm/km

Regards
Doug Hillary
cheers.gif

quote:

I now truly regret returning to BITOG, if the quality of these posts is any indication.

This kind of statement reminds me of the only kid in the neighborhood with a football who would threaten to take his ball and go home if we didn't let him play the position he wanted to.

quote:

You again mention an example in Texas, whereas the original poster lives in Illinois and had very legitimate concerns about a 15W-40 in winter.

Topics sometimes drift a bit when related issues are mentioned. Maybe we should alert the "Topic
Police" so that it won't happen again?

Further, I believe a few other people might have read this thread besides people with tractors in Illinois.

quote:

It has been my hard-earned experience that the "theoretical" low-temp performance of an oil should never be trusted, especially an oil degraded by moisture contamination and soot.

And to repeat myself, again, I didn't recommend the "theoretical" low-temp performance as the cutoff, I recommended 10C (18F) above that. Seems like you enjoy accusing me of misquoting you, however, you continue to misquote me.

quote:

Once again, I have a little over 20 years experience managaging my own fleet of HD trucks, running a variety of Cat and Cummins HD motors, right up to the latest electronic ISX motor. I'm not an "armchair expert."

Most of that fleet experience has been with Delvac 1, though it's hard for me to now recommend Delvac 1, based on its price. Here in Canada, Esso XD-3 is much more cost effective. If I had to do it all over again, right now, I'd run Esso XD-3 15W-40 most of the year, and either XD-3 0W-30 or 0W-40 from November to March.

You continue to monotonously repeat your credentials as if this is some sort of "proof" to your position, however this is simply another example of an error in reasoning due to a logical fallacy. Namely, "Faulty use of Authority." Anything other than properly documented evidence or a peer reviewed study is just an opinion.

quote:

The CI-4 does NOT prevent soot-induced viscosity increases, it only reduces the effect of that viscosity increase. As most folks can't afford the cost or time committment to perform UOA, it's prudent to shorten the OCI in severe cold, and to run the correct winter viscosity.

IMHO, this is kinda' Clintonesque word mincing, but none the less, I'll concede. Would you be more happy with "reduces viscosity increase due to soot-loading"?

quote:

The last post you misquoted, happend to start like this: "Is there any reason to use Mobil 1 15w-50 in a low mileage engine? (summer use of course)

Is it just an issue of HP and fuel mileage loss or is the oil just too thick for modern engine clearances?"

So that post was about Mobil 1 15W-50 in a rarely-driven summer vehicle, not a tractor in Illinois.

This sounds like obfuscation to cover your tracks to me. You were quoting MRV values to determine if a particular oil was appropriate for an application. I'd quite denying it as anybody who reads that post will see that for themselves.

quote:

If you have an issue, send me an email. Don't clog up the blogs and possibly confuse somebody trying to determine if it's safe to use HDEO 15W-40 in a tractor in winter.

I disagree. Things should be discussed out in the open so that BITOG members can decide for themselves who is putting forth a reasonable arguement for their opinion. No matter who is "right" in a debate, the debating process itself can enlighten anyone reading the thread.

quote:

It's appropriate to consult with your engine OEM to determine the exact viscosity recommendation based on ambient.

See, we agree on something. It's not a total loss?

quote:

This cutoff may change based on OEM. For example, here in Canada, Ford PowerStroke owners are usually advised to run a synthetic 0W-30 in winter temps consistently colder than -20 C.

So here you concede that not all manufacturers may follow your recommendations, and your buddy Doug even states that "You are correct in establishing 15F (-10C) as the safe continuous lower temperature limit with occasional use below that." Yet you continue to chastise anyone not agreeing with your hard recommendations for all situations.

quote:

I can see why Doug Hillary disappeared, there really is no sense returning to this forum.

Don't tell me he was the only kid with a football in his neighborhood too?
grin.gif

Finally, allow me the luxury for a moment to remind you that our differences of opinion on this hard cutoff point is only 5C(9F). At least we aren't being lax in our BITOG duties to split the finest of hairs on any given topic.

Have a nice day.
cheers.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back