What your car says about you...

It's on full display everywhere.

People often judge others, and mind others business.
The entire premise of this thread was judging others on their choice of car - certain % of this type don’t even have internet, etc.

That’s why my first post in this thread made the most sense, I thought...
I thought my car said: he’s tall, handsome, successful, intelligent, rich, athletic, maybe a secret agent, and darn it, chicks dig him!

Isn’t that what every guy thinks his car says?:unsure:

I think you’re confusing “mature” and older. A “mature” person would shrug off someone calling them dude as a non-issue, especially on the internet. Many people from younger generations refer to acquaintances as “dude” or “man” and one can argue that the regulars here are at worst acquaintances with each other for the most part.

That being said... what do my cars say about me? I like to think “sheer utility above all else” but maybe I’m way off the mark. Truck has a Flowmaster 40 on it if that changes anything lolView attachment 54691
What your cars say about you.... "" You like to save big money"......

My cars suggest I’m a late adopter of modern technology. 🙂 82191326-5933-421D-8D67-6BA949FAA7AA.jpeg2654B372-414C-4CC1-A5D6-8884747EB7AD.jpeg

It says I'm cheap...I'm strictly talking about my Corolla, not my wife's Mazda...

Last edited:
Back