What toolbox do you have?

Probably a bit big for most people’s garages (including mine when I retired likely trade into something half the size )

Snap-on epiq series mr big, lockers and overheads. Matching krsc46 cart. Storm gray with titanium trim. Auto on/off lights in lockers and overheads.

180” total for the box and lockers.
Is that a Viper you working on there?
It will be my life goal to acquire enough tools to fill that box by the time I retire ;)

I bought a milwaukee combo chest a couple years ago. It's been a nice toolbox, I'd probably buy a second if needed.

red-and-black-textured-powder-coating-milwaukee-tool-chest-combos-48-22-8510-8520-64_1000.jpg

Is that a Viper you working on there?
It will be my life goal to acquire enough tools to fill that box by the time I retire ;)

Yeah I’m “viper certified” if that still even exists probably not too many left with any sort of warranty on them. But am the viper tech at my dealer in Indianapolis

The box was a long time coming. Well 2 years of negotiations with different dealers till I got a sorta ok price. I missed a deal on a couple Mr bigs in aug of 2018 they were clearing Out of the warehouse but I was literally closing on our new home later that week and wasn’t in the position to get it at that exact time

I was packed beyond packed in a 68 Epiq and a few big carts so this helped at least get it all in one place and my krsc46 cart

I'm still waiting on my order from HD of 72" Husky bench top tool box, but I'm still "looking" around.
Some great boxes you guys got.

Reactions: JC1
Snap on road boxes they are falling apart though. Lots of hard use.

Last edited:
I have many lol I have a Craftsman evolv box I have three US General Boxes too and 2 US General carts too they are all great I am a professional mechanic and at work I use the Harbor Freight ones

Three Husky toolboxes: a 52” wide x 20” deep bottom and top with the flip lid and two power strips in black.

I ran out of space and got one of their tool cabinets for $300 on sale. It’s 48” wide x 18” deep. I found that even my casual wrenching was too vigorous for that, so I ordered a white 56” workstation with the butcher block top. I find I use that a lot, and it’s deeper than the others. The flimsier tool cabinet has been relegated to storing consumables, like filters, light bulbs, wire, etc., since I don’t need those all the time.

I also have the white mechanic’s tool cart from The Harbor Freight... I store my most used tools there, but with clutter in my current location, it’s mainly storage until I build my new home shop.

I might replace the big Husky 52” because it’s not that deep, so storage of my bigger items is limited. But not right away... 😎

Here is one of my US General carts like I mentioned I have above. I think this particular one has been discontinued since I can’t find it anymore in the store or on the website.

Attachments

• B7F6F197-3E52-4A48-A782-633461EADAD9.jpeg
    B7F6F197-3E52-4A48-A782-633461EADAD9.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 14
Back