What time do you wake up on Sunday morning?

When Molly wants to go out. I am pretty sure she does not know what day it is however.

Attachments

• PXL_20231203_121500611.jpg
    PXL_20231203_121500611.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 10
I usually wake up at 4:45. I went to bed at 10:20 last night.

Today was my day to catch up on sleep: watch says I slept 10h39min. The previous days this week I slept no more than 5h30 min each So I got up at 10.30 ish

heart rate dropped to 41 too, the previous days it stayed at 80-90 bpm... Maybe I was coming down with something

I normally go to bed around midnight and am up between 06:00 and 07:00…7 days a week.

During the week I'm usually up by 0430 or so. On weekends I'll sleep in a bit and get up between 0630 and 0730, catching up on sleep with no need to get up and get moving.

Since I retired my hours are all over the place. I sleep when I'm tired, and get up when I'm not. Sometimes after doing a project I'll get tired and go to bed really early. Then I'm usually up after midnight.

Other times I'll stay up late watching a movie or something, and not get up until 5:00 AM or so. I like being up in the wee hours. It's really quiet and peaceful around here.

I'll go out in the garage and mess around with the TV on. It's on the opposite end of the house from where my master bedroom is, so I don't disturb the wife. (She keeps more "regular" hours).

Lost track of time last night, didn’t realize the hour until 1230. Climbed into bed, lights out 130? usually more like 1030-1100.

Still woke up around 7, when the sun is up. Used to be more like 6 but this year is kinda wonky.

As late as possible, which is usually 8:00 or so. I am warming up to the idea of keeping my normal work schedule (wake up at 5:45a) on the weekend, seems I get a lot more done. But I usually stay up too late during the week, so Sat/Sun is my chance to catch up.

Depends. I work rotating shifts, either morning or afternoons. Every other weekend off. I wake up when I need or want to. Sometimes I am going to bed at around 4am after work. Sometimes getting up at 4 for work. If days off, all depends which shifts I'm coming off of. Not as easy to do these days as I get older.

Back