What the heck is "LC?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's their www.? What do you do with it?

[ May 18, 2003, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Gebo ]

LC= Lube Control, for oil. Cleans engines internally, dissolves tough carbon deposits as well as varnish & sludge. Can be used to extend drain intervals also.
FP= Fuel Power, for gasoline or diesel fuel. Seems to boost effective octane in some gasoline engines, lubricates & cleans fuel injectors, & combustion chambers.
For now, there is no website for these products. Do a search for LC and/or Lube Control, push dates back several months. Lots of info scattered around.

[ May 18, 2003, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Stuart Hughes ]

Lube Control. Appears to be an effective oil additive which not only cleans/lubricates the engine but extends the OCI. A family owned entity it is out of Lewisville, TX. No web site, no credits cards. You have to order directly from the onwer Odis Beaver. (yes that is correct). Phone number can be obtained via private message from people on this board.

Does it work. Well, I will let you know in several months. I ordered some this week and will mix the brew suggested by a few on this board, 8 ounces of the brew comprised of 70% Schaeffers #132 and 30% LC (5 ounces of #132 and 3 of LC) . The LC apparently needs to be added every 1-3000 miles at the rate of 1-3 ounces. Analysis seems necessary to fine tune the exact dosage for maximum protection and reduced wear. Cost is about $22/gallon plus shipping.

Due to the need to perform UOA I would say this brew is for the really die hard oil fanatic looking for that Holy Grail. Or, in my case someone that needs to get a life!

Spector,

JUst got off the phone with Odis and am getting 1 gal of LC and 1 gal of FP delivered real soon. Thanks for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back