What is this thing? (Ingersoll Rand)

Status
Not open for further replies.
54254031a2460c8cbb4c74f71b66c1ba.jpg

It looks.. brand new.

Originally Posted By: yeti
it's a heavy duty Volvo transmission rebuild.
over 1,000 posts in 2 months as 'prone ! congrats.have a good day.

Our electric pallet jacks are Toyotas, thanks.
thumbsup2.gif

1e4ca232351359f41214c75d5e2f9936.jpg

You really can't go to Google, type in "Ingersoll Rand", go to images and find a picture that looks exactly like it, click on the picture to go to the webpage that tells you exactly what it is?

I thought you were a real DIY'er.

Be careful, I don't think the large company you work for wants you taking pictures while working and posting them online.

Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
You really can't go to Google, type in "Ingersoll Rand", go to images and find a picture that looks exactly like it, click on the picture to go to the webpage that tells you exactly what it is?

I thought you were a real DIY'er.

You don't get the hands-on experience of those that may use this every day that way....

You and I need to get this "real DIY'er" thing sorted out. Again.. I don'don't dis-like you. I am at work and I am very happy with my warehouse QA role. It saved looking for a model number of a thing I never even seen before, and almost looked loke a water heater.

I feel like part of being a real DIYer is knowing when to not DIY...

Originally Posted By: silverrat
Be careful, I don't think the large company you work for wants you taking pictures while working and posting them online.

True.. but if I am Q/A-ing it, then it is permitted, and alright.

We communicate via walkie-talkie and phones in here.

Now, let me entice you into our product..

d3400b83ef439257495e37fe8f2e4b57.jpg

But.. seems like I now know what it is, so. Perhaps myboriginal question has been addressed.

I don't use it. But it is unsafe to not know what it is.

Toodles.

You don't know what it is, yet you are QA'ing it?
How does that work, exactly?

Originally Posted By: spackard
You don't know what it is, yet you are QA'ing it?
How does that work, exactly?

An abundance of caution, and a Well-Rounded Plan.

Seems like a quality unit.

Originally Posted By: silverrat
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just gearheadtool being the head Tool around here again.. nothing to see here.

Joe, I'd hate to see you fired for posting pics on the internet. Many workplaces have policies forbidding that. You might not want to do that now that you moved on from Burger King to hopefully a decent job.

P.S. try to get some more hours/OT, 1000 posts a month means you are wasting way too much of your life on bitog.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Rand
Just gearheadtool being the head Tool around here again.. nothing to see here.

Joe, I'd hate to see you fired for posting pics on the internet. Many workplaces have policies forbidding that. You might not want to do that now that you moved on from Burger King to hopefully a decent job.

P.S. try to get some more hours/OT, 1000 posts a month means you are wasting way too much of your life on bitog.

Rand: Thanks, man. appreciate the good advice. I am soon tk be working like 25 hours a week at $12.75/hr at one job, and the ~40 here at the $10.

And you DO know that I specifically thought of you, Rand, when I saw the Ingersoll-RAND thing, right!
smile.gif

You are all my family. I love you.

Cellphones on the floor are forbidden where I work. Photos are also a no no. Pictures with a phone is a double whammy.

Yet people I work with post work photos on Facebook all the time. (Mistake #1)

Rule #1. Don't befriend "friends" from work unless you are VERY close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back