What is this thing called?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to put this on craigslist or ebay but don't know how to describe it.

625674_4907719971158_1335349540_n.jpg

581357_4907720411169_987882389_n.jpg

It appears to be a blower you put in a dryer exhaust to help move the hot air to the exit point of your house. Some even have a thermostat so that it continues to move the hot air after your dryer finishes its work.

Hello, I do believe it's called a "booster fan". Look 'em up on Dayton's or Grainger's site to confirm. If you come up dry, make a representative sketch and ask a HVAC guy. I'd list the overall dimensions, the inlet and outlet sizes and the HP rating. There's no name or model number on it? Kira

Originally Posted By: Kira
Hello, I do believe it's called a "booster fan". Look 'em up on Dayton's or Grainger's site to confirm. If you come up dry, make a representative sketch and ask a HVAC guy. I'd list the overall dimensions, the inlet and outlet sizes and the HP rating. There's no name or model number on it? Kira

+1 - "Duct booster"

Thanks. Yes it is from the grow house eviction. Hard to put an ad for it if I don't know what it is.

so, Duct booster / blower fan?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Kira

X2, that's an HVAC booster fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back