What is the best VW 504/507 oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that you insult me all the time is the proof that you lack of arguments..that's lack of education my friend..i speak about facts..and experience is something that theoretical scientists don't know..experience is the result of the theory ,its reality,PERIOD!

still haven't answer my questions..you know the truth but you always take the conversation to personal insults so to avoid to answer...

the fact that you insult me all the time is the proof that you lack of arguments..that's lack of education my friend..i speak about facts..and experience is something that theoretical scientists don't know..experience is the result of the theory ,its reality,PERIOD!

still haven't answer my questions..you know the truth but you always take the conversation to personal insults so to avoid to answer...
Because you have no questions that are capable of being answered with facts. You don’t listen anyway so what’s the point? This whole thread illustrates that.

“My uncontrolled anecdotal evidence is real-world and therefore, superior to your education, analysis and controlled testing” is about the dumbest argument I’ve ever seen.

If you continue to make that point, you will find continue to find many people who disagree with it.

Next time when you go to a doctor, ask a doctor to provide you with his/her own test of a certain medicine. If they cannot, go to a doctor that developed his/her own medicine. They can test it on you, and you can provide us with a "real world" experience.
But, if you are willing to go beyond YouTube videos or Facebook, you can start with Thomas Kuhn and "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.' That might give you an answer to many questions you are asking.

More nonsensical rambling. Yes a thinner oil saves fuel as documented by standardized tests. You again have no idea what you’re talking about.

Physics matters.
Oh man, thought he ended all future thick/thin debates - maybe next time 😷

alex1212 said:
do you have any of your own tests? nope..well then i can beleive what ever i want since oil companies are like just like any other company in the world.they post some laboratory tests which how do we know its true?
I do!
alex1212 said:
on the other hand i can show you proof, bmw says that petrol consumption for a model is for example 6-6.5..but in reality you never get that..always 2 points up ,at least 8.00..do you know why? because these measurements of the oils are done in a scientific environment without all these reality parameters that happen in life..same with SE oils..
thats the reality my friend..
And the caveat that goes along with these fuel consumption test figures is that they are carried out under controlled conditions and real life driving may result in different figures. They are presented for comparison between vehicles, which have all been tested under the same conditions.
alex1212 said:
p.s USA was the first country that complain about the VW diesel consumption gate, remember? but i guess when you learned it ,you said WITH EPIC CRITISM OF YOURS, ""that severe reality is lacking here'' and kept driving relaxed that what you know is from god to you!! 🤣
The VW case is not about consumption but about emissions, specifically NOx. Ironically the fuel consumption of a 'cheating' diesel is likely to be better than an emissions-compliant one.

Next time when you go to a doctor, ask a doctor to provide you with his/her own test of a certain medicine. If they cannot, go to a doctor that developed his/her own medicine. They can test it on you, and you can provide us with a "real world" experience.
But, if you are willing to go beyond YouTube videos or Facebook, you can start with Thomas Kuhn and "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions.' That might give you an answer to many questions you are asking.
first of all i am giving answers, your friend is asking questions, read carefully next time..second the example and the comparison you are doing is between 2 different things, its tragic but i wouldn't expect anything better from you when you have nothing to say you just go with your idiotic jokes..funny to mention youtube and facebook , 2 of the most popular media and you make fun of them..bitog is in media too, i guess its one of those media that you find useless info that you make fun of..

Last edited:
And the caveat that goes along with these fuel consumption test figures is that they are carried out under controlled conditions and real life driving may result in different figures. They are presented for comparison between vehicles, which have all been tested under the same conditions.

but you cant find any driver in the world that agrees with those oem numbers, forums prove that..so even if they are tested in real life they are not real driven..i can succed these numbers,i actually didi this for a few months, just to see how they succeed these numbers..well if you go like a turtle , like a new feared driver and use start-stops yes then i admit its real life tested, BUT NOT REAL LIFE DRIVEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back