What happened at Hyundai dealers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by AC1DD

This is why the call them "$tealerships" nothing has changed with this bidness model and this is why the business as it stands needs to be restructured from the ground up.

Tesla is a start - but not everyone has Tesla scratch or wants an electric car. There are plenty of good people who work for dealerships, but they are outnumbered by the countless flat rate hacks and greedy salespeople/F&I/management staff. Dealers don't make money off the car - they try to reel you in at the finance office or in the service drive. There's a reason why dealers pack on cars with aftermarket add-ons or push MOC or BG "services" in service.

The BMW and Mazda dealers I have dealt with have been very professional and reasonable with regards to sales, service, and parts. I really like the Stinger GTS but the local Kia dealers are a big question mark.

Originally Posted by HondaBoyRacer
not sure abt your dealership but the hyundai dealer local to me is full of d-bags.

The Lexus and Acura dealers near me are full of d-bags too. Seriously.

MCompact, while I do not name businesses when I write about my negative experiences, I don't mind naming a business that has given me positive experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back