What are you listening to right now?

Unfortunately I looked:

View attachment 143977

Soundgarden is the only band in the top 5 I’d actually vote for.
I can't believe Maiden ranked below George Michael and Cindy Lauper :oops:
Zevon has only one recognizable song (to me), werewolves of London. Same thing with Iron Maiden (The evil that men do).
Maiden certainly isn't my favourite band, but they definitely have more than one good song, lol.

Limited to 5, so continued below.
George Michael and Cyndi Lauper? Yuck and yuck.

Cheryl Crow would be a better modern pick.

Spinners still get my vote. I’d put their musical quality and performances up against Cyndi Lauper. Meh…
Yeah, I'm not getting the Lauper nomination 🤷‍♂️

Unfortunately I looked:

View attachment 143977

Soundgarden is the only band in the top 5 I’d actually vote for.

Zevon has only one recognizable song (to me), werewolves of London. Same thing with Iron Maiden (The evil that men do).

George Michael and Cyndi Lauper? Yuck and yuck.

Cheryl Crow would be a better modern pick.

Spinners still get my vote. I’d put their musical quality and performances up against Cyndi Lauper. Meh…
Zevon had an amazing body of work. Started out with some excellent surf rock around 1964 with Kim Fowley. My favorite era from him is his folk rock from 1966.

I think the way stuff like this works, is solely on promotion ($$) and having a big money label backing you up.

saw him live last night in a bar in quebec city. not a joke. it was incredible. he did a guitar clinic and a Q&A. the first album i ever bought with my own money was trilogy in 1986 i was 12 years old. it changed my life.

Back